drove a R32 today

i’m in love

Woot

did you see the writeup in car and driver… ready for autocross or something is the title.

decent car… a little pricey… they drove the 0-60 in 6.4… which is the same as my car??? :confused: :rolleyes:

i want one. the twin turbo HPA motorsports version is the shit. where did you get a chance to drive one?

Originally posted by whitey
i’m in love

I would be too if it was an R34 :smiley: … You need to take a ride in my car… top end is fun!

Originally posted by SP71Supra
I would be too if it was an R34 :smiley: … You need to take a ride in my car… top end is fun!

when i think of R32 i think skyline…not VW

I like it but i think its too pricy…IMO you can get a lot more for $30K (luxury or performance)

EVO
STi
3 series
9-3
A4
TL
etc…

I’m not knocking VW but i’d take an EVO or 3 series over a R32

Originally posted by showtime
I like it but i think is to pricy…IMO you can get a lot more for $30K (luxury or performance)

EVO
STi
3 series
9-3
A4
TL
etc…

I’m not knocking VW but i’d take an EVO or 3 series over a R32

true

I understand that it has limited production so that makes it la little more pricy…but still

if they dropped it to like 25-27K:bigthumb:

Originally posted by 1320
me too :confused:

theyre very stout little cars. I drove a red one

evo, sti interior does not come close to the VW’s interior. thats the big factor for me. the price isn’t so bad when you start to consider what all the car offers.

just jumping in and feeling how the seats hug and how it handles in the bends. good enough for me

Originally posted by 1320

Originally posted by Blue
I drove a red one

:bsflag:

hehe…

anyway I M O… since they came out with the AWD… they should of backed it up with some kind of FORCED INDUCTION… just my opinion though…

i stopped and looked at one… they look pimp… i heard they make a turbo kit for it for 20k… lol… at least thats what rob was telling me. [ vw freak]

evo, sti interior does not come close to the VW’s interior. thats the big factor for me. the price isn’t so bad when you start to consider what all the car offers.

just jumping in and feeling how the seats hug and how it handles in the bends. good enough for me

you need to drive an evo if you like seats that hug and a car that corners on rails :smiley:

Originally posted by JeffWels
you need to drive an evo if you like seats that hug and a car that corners on rails :smiley:

no offense… i just think the car looks cheaply built… i like the car and the way it performs just think they skimped on the quality aspect.

VW has really only the TDI and the 1.8T which was just introduced in 1999.5. and IMO the 1.8T engine was a flop…
VW is not to big into the FI scene

no offense… i just think the car looks cheaply built… i like the car and the way it performs just think they skimped on the quality aspect.

VW has really only the TDI and the 1.8T which was just introduced in 1999.5. and IMO the 1.8T engine was a flop…

actually i think the opposite.my one friend has a 1.8t and i think the interior looks kinda tacky,except at nite i dig the red lights.plus that 1 to 2 shift is suuuuuuuper long.but either way i dig the car,just couldnt picture me driving one.cause well u know,an azn driving a vw,just doesnt make sense.

nice interior is for RVs- anything else who gives a fuck:tounge:

none taken, the interior is very below par in general (mainly the dash). On the other hand the seats are far above par, as well as the cornering ability.

there was a kid with a brand new silver R32 at beaverun this past lapping day. It was a very nice car. I didn’t get to run in his same group because it was his first time out but i’m sure it performs well on track.

The only thing I don’t like is the R in all the seats… then again my car has a giant carbon wing from the factory :smiley:

EDIT: just wanted to add that the only place the evo is lacking is in the dash. I believe everything else on the car was built very well for what it is. :smiley:

yeah the 1.8 is a flop… :tounge:

they are making a 2.0t…

someone post a link to a picture of one.