New to the forumn

decided to stop creeping around here as a guest & finally signed up & make a name…crappy one at that…been around the area for a bit…i know a few ppl on here from here or there…i currently have a 1st gen vr4 that’s stored bc i’m on my 2nd tour in iraq…unfortunately i have no pics over here with me but am trying to get someone to email me a few…i’m gonna just try & keep up with what’s goin on around the area carwise…other than that my name is matt & i’m glad to be a member

hey matt welcome to the forums man, ya post some pics up when you can

Hey matt what an honor to have you on the forums here. I have much respect for you for fighting for our country and now on your second tour. Welcome and come home safe and soon.

Welcome, thanks for your service. Stay safe over there!

+rep for serviceman

-rep for owning a vw

0 rep overall

jk matt, welcome aboard

He said VR4 asshat, not a Vw.

Thank you for your service. Welcome.

wow, mega fail

:rofl

better than a VW though.

VRFail… :Idiots

Save yourself and set it on fire naow… :tongue

haha man oh man…Code blue you are going to have to line it up when I am done with my car

thanks…you dont happen to live in the east greenbush area do you?

haha i really should just set it ablaze :excited & burn it to the ground & follow my 3rd gen dream haha…has my buddy joe tried gettin a hold of you about that starting bracket??? how is your beast runnin anyway?

I think you mean “Is your beast running?” :rofl

yea sully, hows it running?

:lol

youre gonna need alot to make a VR6 be 9 second capable. where he already is there with hardware, just needs a 9 second driver

welcome, Matt.

i should of made my username that…maybe i would of thought it eventually…actually it should of dawned on me as soon as i saw the ad for my car:banghead so what’s the matter with your car dan???

Now you can start creeping around as a member! welcome.

Welcome to the gangbang! :excited

Enjoy your stay!