92 3000GT VR4

Hey whats up everyone. Been a while since Ive posted a project of mine. Finally got a car I am excited about! lol.

1992 3000GT VR-4 AWD TT.

30kmi on 93 JDM Motor, Tranny, Transfercase.
18’’ Mustang Cobra Wheels. 18X10’’

Pretty much stock. Only have had the car for a week now. First thing I would like to do is fix up the body and paint it.

http://i51.tinypic.com/e006bq.jpg

Nice pickup Cimmino, I wanna see this thing soon man

What are your plans for it?

good shit good shit

thanks bros. Yo jae I wanna see ur STI bro

looks good

Looks good bro, lots of potential. I heard it’s slow though lol. You should do something about that before you paint it. I hope you weren’t thinking another Maaco job?

shoot me a text if you want me to look at the paint, unless the clearcoat is completely gone in some spots you’d be surprised at what a good detail can do to bring paint back to life

Listen to him Cimmino He made my 12 year old paint look way better.

Good luck!

LOL

:lol

Niceee

finally some shift518 hate. I was wondering where it was at. lol and just because I got one macco paintjob when i was in highschool doesnt mean im going to again lol. I got someone whos going to do a real nice job.

and kramer, there is some clearcoat that is faded but im sure a detail would still give it some life.

haha and chuck I wouldent say its slow. thats forsure

Speed is all relative to a person, moot point.

Welcome, nice project, will definitely teach you how to turn a wrench.

It’s good to learn on your mistakes, but cheaper to learn on mistakes of others - look through certain other Vr4 builds in the section.

I’ve owned a couple VR4’s so feel free to ask if you have questions. Good luck.

http://www.3si.org/forum/f1/transfer-case-warning-signs-392919/
for your own safety bro haha

Good luck with the new car. I hate working on these with an extreme passion. Thats right fuck you sullivan:hug

Pretty sure nothing you’ve “built” has been road worthy. lol

My builds follow Stalins 10 year plan.

get rid of it