FS:92' 3000gt VR4 TWIN TURBO- $1500

Ok i have to sell this car due to me not having space for it any more. 1500 Bucks gets you a shell, includes a good block, both heads, all axles, the wiring was not cut. Clean title, with no leans on it. Hybrid Connection, was located in buffalo, made a custom stainless exhaust and dual downpipe that cost $970. Spec stage 2 disk and pressure plate. I have alot more parts, just a ton to list

These are the only pictures I have. Body is in good shape. Only has a small dent in the pass front fender, and I have another fender to replace it.

Located: 14173

looks like a good deal

so im guessing its not put together or something?

What’s missing to make this driveable?

Sounds like a lack of alot of pieces unless he just isnt being specific

Turbos?
Injectors?
Intercoolers?
Intake?
Manifolds?
Transmission?

by the looks of the front end being so high i dnt think theres a motor in it

hmm seems like a good price regaurdless. clean Vr4’s are becoming more and more rare everyday. GLWS!

Wow good deal, this must be jacks old car

just wondering why was motor disassembled/pulled? i might be interested.

if this was a 94+ i’d buy it. miss mine. glws

How the interior condition? What else are you missing from the motor/driveline?

Transmission and engine. Thats it. Otherwise the car is in good condition. The driver seat stiching has come un-stiched. Thats about it. Miss this car horribly but I just have to downsize my projects

Spun 2 rod bearings. Hope to see your interest turn into something

Where is “Jack” from? I bought it from a guy in Lancaster

have you checked the oil pan? dented??

Engine and transmission, thats it. I have everything else and the buyer is welcome to it all

Definitely my old car. I sold it to a guy in Lancaster. Ed. But mine was a 1992…

If it wasn’t so far away I’d probably come check it out.

Do you still have the cobra wheels or are they gone?

It doesn’t still look like this does it?

Hard to tell from your pics if there is any shine left on it.

Still have the AVC-R (boost controller)?
Transfer case good?
So you don’t have the motor or tranny anymore?

Give me a call, I’m interested… always wanted another one to do up nice… the price seems ok.

This is your old car! I titled the year wrong. And the wheels are on my friends VR4, man this thing looked awesome. I forgot what it looked like when I bought it!

I do have the AVC-R
I have the transfer case but if has a small hairline crack, it was that way when i bought it.
The motor spun a rod bearing, but i have enerything but the transmission.

Like I said, I’m going to look and see what parts I’m gonna need for my project and see if I can pull it off.

Thanks man.

Dew it Jack…it will be like reliving our youth…I have the Z back…you get this back…UGH!! Lets go to Carlisle!