Anyone into BMX?

Oh man those were the days. I used to ride all day and go to tricity at night when they were open back in school. I was actually talking to my buddy the other day about going riding for the hell of it to see how bad we suck now hahaha.

If anyone wants to buy a custom $600 bmx bike for $300 obo, pm me.
Will trade for mountain bike.

Note to potential buyers: ^^ It’s a scam.

:rofl Stop

last time i knew they were tearing it up with dirtbikes and quads…

That track was made WAY before that! I went back there about 2 weeks ago and its a fuckin mess. The last storm knocked down a ton of trees. I moved all the ones that i could, but a chainsaw needs to be brought back there for some of the bigger shit. ANd the 1 main jump down the hill is pretty obliterated. Needs some work for sure

Word:thumbup I was PISSED when they canned flatland from the X-Games!

whats the big deal? i run 90psi in my rear tire… you have some junk tires apparently.

Standard Bykes only.

dirt jumps???// a little rythem section action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi11205QSdc&feature=PlayList&p=2F03408757D6D36E&index=16

Some Flatland fo dat ass: (Make sure to watch in HQ!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yClwLmNh6Pk
Matt Wilhiem is DIIIRTY

another good series of video

Another couple weeks and we are bringing hatefields backhoe over to do werk in the field…aka new jumps coming soon

hopefully the outcome is better than when we tried to build them 10 years ago and hit the water table and got flooded

Yea fuck it we got a back hoe this time so we will keep digging. Shit will dry out sooner or later

Holy fuck dood. i went there yesterday for the first time in 5 years. Shit looks like it was never there. The table top and the first jump are almost level. The track has been there since b4 i was born i bet… But a huge crowd from mohon changed it ALOT bc dirtbikes, and quads would come and ruin he fuck outta it. Then most of us gave up and starting riding tricity (hopping the fence) and playing paintball where the jumps were in friero park…
Broke my wrist over that one jump on the back side, as you round that turn. there used to be a tree close to the jump. i tried to jump it to far to the left, handle bar clipped the tree, and down i go!.

I was there for a good hour. I rode in the longest i could. set my bike down at the middle of the track and started roaming around. NOTHING is what it used to be. fucking insane that kids couldnt keep it up like we did. I can still remember riding home from mohon. grabbing my square shovel and meeting 15 people there daily. If it wasnt for the quads, it would have been a sweet fucking area.

Btw, no chainsaw… that place is hopeless. They took down the tree fort (housed 6 ppl for paintball) and destroyed the Blue teams fort by the jumps… a little ways up. I have to bring a couple people there. they’ll be like :eek3 :crazy :Idiots

ya the tire i had on there was junk. I think… Tioga COMP III? 13 dollar tire i got for 5 each. until the ODYSSEY K-Lyte’s come…

ONLY tubes i use.
http://www.danscomp.com/446040.php?cat=PARTS

The rims:
http://www.danscomp.com/422061.php?cat=PARTS

Bike : 1995 Eastern Seeker.

The beater : 2002 Diamondback Venom w/triple walls/3pc crank/other crap…

Bike that collects dust in my dads basement : 2005 Haro Mirra Flair… maybe 4 hours riding time since i bought it new in 04/05.

I had so many other bikes… a good, 4-5 GT Power series, all stolen but one. Numerious Redlines

Just completely tore down my bike today, stripped/primed, and painted the frame a PIMP ass color, sprayed the bars matte black and reassembled most of it. Cant wait to be able to ride good again!!

post pics…

i use a SNAFU Rimjob. its rated to like 120psi or something. its a 1.95X20 tubes are cheap bell tubes, no need for heavy duty ones. proper pressure, proper rim strips and install and youll be fine.

my front tire is a 7 yr old primo Dirt monster, i run like 70psi in it, works dandy

Adam, not only are you too fat to ride, your too fat to fish!

:slight_smile:

I was a sponsered racer back in the mid 80’s and ran a SE Racing Quadangle, with Landing Gears/Araya 1.5’s with Sunlight Turbos, Redline Flight II’s and some DK shit, oh, and a Uni Seat. Then I built the half pipe and dropped racing all together. Switched to Skyway Tuffs etc… THEN Bought a 67 'bird and left the bike outside to be stolen. Oddly, some 15 years later I finally found out who took it… and began replacing it… and am almost done with it. I still need some redline flight II’s and a white Kashmax Aero/GT laidback and some Ames grips.

ames grips were sweet.

the SE quadrangle was a good frame in its time. the uni seat was awful.

redline flight 2 cranks are still available i believe

ive been through a few bikes, and many wheelsets/cranksets

peregrine super pro 48s will always be my favorite wheel