Anyone into BMX?

:lol Well my fatass with a correctly working knee would show ya a thing or two around tri-city. #2 in the state back in the day!

But really, i always had a blast riding and shit. Nice stress reliever

I remember snapping my Black Widow 3-pc during a race. The whole reason i started wearing shinguards when I ride lol

i wish i kept my NBL Magazines, id look it up and verify your state plate.

breaking axles, bending rims, and bending handle bars were my thing. i bent a old old set of profiles i had. landed(crashed) hard and the arm got tweaked a bit. broke a few headsets, bent a pair of forks, broke my old STA drop out( sweet warranty!) and my old mongoose expert pro i had, that was my first race bike, over time the headtube ovaled out and a small crack formed on the downtube… nothing too crazy though.

i have had quite the list of frames, wheels and other various parts though

Do as you please

I loved breaking my frame off a little bit down from the headtube. Left me sliding face first down the landing holding my bars in my hands:lol

I used to hit some decent jumps as a kid. Somebody sell me a bike for cheap!

I have one you can have for 300 obo.
It’s a beast!

Ill sell ya mine, just freshened up today. Over 1K into it, id prolly let it go for $375…

i always enjoyed killing a chain when riding and smashing your knee on the stem. or just eating it.

one of my last races i was going through the six pack, about to hit the waterfall in the 2nd to last corner, and some dude clipped me in the air. not fun.

the worst thing was always going out street riding, and busting an axle no where near home… i got wise and started carrying a spare in my backpack.( this was before the days of 14mm axles)

Looking to spend less than 100 haha!

ill sell you a set of forks and a crankset for 100$

:(, I regret giving away my SICK dyno nsx now

I carried my frame(both pieces:lol) from Tri-City to my house:banghead

haha YES! bringing back the old memories. Ballin on a budget bike

http://www.teamkarim.com/bikes/used/images/20071210-01.jpg

this guy i used to ride with snapped his clayborne dirt frame at the head tube on the last double(when it was big) got carted out of there, had an open face Ecko helmet on. was knocked out good. the EMTs were trying to cut his shirt off and he was trying to fight them.

Yikes…1-pc crank!!:ohnoes

I’ll sell you my Profile euro crankset for 100 :rofl

The new rear hub im looking at goes for more than youre looking to spend on an entire bike :rofl

I’m not that hardcore. I don’t think I was ever ranked in the state