BMX anyone??

well ive been doing stret bmx for about 1 1/2 years now. i was wondering does any one else bmx on here? if so you wana meet up some time so we can ride???

thanks

ericvw7989 does some kind of gay riding shit, hes gay like that

I have my haro from like 7 years ago, lol. I rode a lot in high school. I wouldnt mind riding sometime if there were some decent spots, I have been to the skate park in buffalo a few times, that stuff doesnt really excite me. I like decent street riding.

yah its real gay

i dont post much, but i can be found at Xwheelz thursdays during the winter and riding street all summer long.

i am on a all yellow sunday. feel free to say hi!

i was there yesterday.

i had the purple and green bike

yea, xwheelz, thats what its called. Im not that good with quarters, I cant really get out. so it gets boring after an hour or two

yah i just do tricks on the floor. all the faggots go on the ramps.

like ill set up cones and shit. idk like mannual and then hop. or like 180 idk.

id be in but i cant do shit on a bike

okkk

i can also be found at Xwheels on tues/wed/thus nights… till it gets nicer out… then <3 trails <3 black bike w. white cranks/forks and spokes in the rear wheel… probably hanging out with the rather large fellow on the yellow bike ^ lolz

how are the trails in buffalo? we used to ride in salamanca till the jumps got really huge. I am not a big risk taker, and my skills show that.

I ride, I Didn’t get out much last year but that happens when you work 60+ hours a week during the summer. Im hoping to hit the trails alot this year, and maybe some street in between.

yah i deff am gonna do alot of street this summer

union is allright. theres nothin really left around here… what trails in salamanka do you speak of? are they good?

p.s. yeah eric is kinda gay like that… i gave him forks fo free last year and still havent seen him ride :frowning: I WANT MY FORKS BACK OR ELSEEEEEE… ride that damn bike…

The salamance trails are nuts last time I went a few years ago, I see no reason why they arent still there. If you go down the dead end next to Quality markets there is a trail that runs perpendicular to the road, go left down the trail and about 500 yards or so there is a cut off on the right that leads to the trails. Ill ask my buddy if he knows if they are still ride able.

This is where they are:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=42.154413,+-78.733027&jsv=149f&sll=42.154432,-78.733199&sspn=0.003428,0.009656&ie=UTF8&geocode=Fa05gwIdHaFO-w&split=0

I dont remember them being down that far, but things may have moved since I rode there a while ago. If you zoom all the way in you can see the jumps. but I remember them being ‘left’ more towards the dead end.

^^ yah im not a huge trail person

wicked… i may have to check them out this year. im putting up a nice 4 or 6 pack at an undisclosed location so i can get my trick fix this summer… ill unveil it to zee public when its done :slight_smile:

<- prior Mongoose Factory Flyer circa 1982-1983
wow that was a whole lifetime ago. I think my black chrome pro-class is still in the basement at my folks house