Assclowning in a F355

Driving a car hard and beating the shit out of it by melting the tires / clutch and bouncing it off curbs are not the same thing. For someone who is on CornerCarvers I thought you would understand.

Why are you getting so offended by the dude driving this car?

Seriously, and im a HUGE ferrari humper, but its just a car. Remember the guy who works for ferrari that beats the piss out of the cars for a living? Yeah I know he is doing it so ferrari can analyze everything that broke down and why it did, but its still just a car.

If the guy has enough money to pay for tires, clutches, brakes, body damage, etc. then who cares? Its his money, just dont ever buy a car from him.

Jesus Christ, Newman beats the crap out of his cars and every dickrider on this site wants to lick his asshole and nibble the soy corn out of his shit.

You people are WAY too concerned with what others do with their own money.

Well said, I agree :tup:

Im not offended nor do I give a shit. No part of my post implies me being offended. I simply think its ignorant because I value the car in different ways. I think newman is a idiot. I have never told people what to do with their money so dont confuse me with other people and write bullshit because its annoying.