HAHAHAHA you’re calling me a goon k w/e faggo

you’re too young to know wat a goonie is, faggo rofl

You’re starting to get me mad

pretty damn good lol

turn green herc, thatll learn me

lmao, saddest thing i have ever seen. That mom on dirtbike was hilarious

old

^^link to post

At first I was thinking how the fauck does my 240 light better than that. Afterwards I was thinking why the fuack is my r33 RB engine and tranny from last decade, with a lot more use, more reliable than Chevrolet’s current engineering in their top of the line flagship car that retails for 100k here? And some people wonder why dudes are buying up 15 year old RHD cars. This video is why. Chevy built shit and called it chocolate, and shoved it down a lot of peoples throat. And the worse part is that they’re STILL building shit and calling it chocolate, with a new twist and a Abril of caramel. You know, the same caramel that soiled the Corvette owners pants when he just realizes his overpriced car took a good ole shit, the only thing you can depend on a Chevy to do.

lol, the corvette is a total “cock” car but definitely the best product GM has/is producing.

The real fail is the driver that has no idea how to do a burnout. slipping the clutch ftl.

if someone did the same thing in a nissan would you start hating on the “jap crap” or the idiot driver?

Ever heard of driver error? Who said the clutch wasnt worn out from constant abuse?!

Fuck you’re a know it all.

The Jap Crap cost a miniscule fraction of the Corvette, and seems to hold up pretty damn good for the money (RB). Where as the Corvette took a shit 5 seconds in before he even got going on his beating. The fact that he just kept beating on it was amusingly disturbing. If a 100k car that represents GM’s best engineering to date could hold up for more than 5 seconds of that, then I wouldn’t be as inclined to hate on it.

I figured it was common sense to dump the clutch and mash the brake on RWD, and pull up the ebrake and dump the clutch on FWD. Ah well. At least the dude is honest. He said there was gonna be a smoke show, and J think deep down inside-I hope?-he knew he was fucking up and realized it. But being a man of his word, he was gonna make that car smoke for better or worse, because that’s what he promised the camera and the little people on YouTube . That’s dedication…At least Thats how I’d like to imagine it.

Uncalled for dude. I don’t think anyone that has met me would say that in the slightest.

1. Your extremely skewed view on that police officer is what started this opinion of you.

2. Since when was a 2007 C6 z06 a 100 000 car? Maybe he wants to have a car that isnt 15 + years old, RHD, and without a warranty? The car didnt take a shit on its own, clearly the driver caused the clutch to slip.

3. It’s the internet, don’t get all butt-hurt, just re-read what you type before you click “submit”, or be prepared for others to form opinions based on your (in my view) extremely off standpoint.

anyone can blow their clutch.

there was a lamborghini murcielago on the auction with blown clutch.

but i wouldnt call that a pos would you??

vett is a bang for buck sweet sports car america has to offer. but once again everyone has a differnt opinion and yes jap cars are better then american imo.

I hav just been fucked over b the police in more ways than one. Ever had an officer refuse to investigate a failed armed robbery and stabbing attempt because he didn’t feel like it? I have in Peel. That’s only icing on the cake. My issue with officers in Peel is deep rooted. And yeah, I admit, I am biased because of it. And yeah, it affects my judgement of officers and I don’t see them as socially serving, but self-serving because that’s all I have ever experienced. To top it off, I live near the most corrupt station in Peel where 21 officers were caught drinking on the job, throwing cop parties behind buildings. I have my reasons for my opinion on cops, let’s not go there any further.

They were selling those mocks for 100k at Applewood Chevrolet. Worth that much? Nah, but that’s what they were going for before the recession for that model at that location.

yo feint did you ever had any white s13??

Nope. I prefer the white Bronco for police getaways. At least I can drag the chase out for a few hours and find myself on some shit reality show that will earn me enough undeserved money to build my S14 afterwards.