first 8 second C6 Z06.

this thing sounds fucking nasty.

wrong section, still crazy though, pump gas…

thats pretty trick, hes got a tail light out though.

fast ass fuck!!! i just hate how they put an auto in it.

Cool, only a second off of the 6 speed Supra’s.

:rofl

Why are we comparing that to Supras.

Should be comparing to cars in it’s bracket IMO.

true, but give the C6 time and im sure it will close in on the supra a little bit

yes, true about the supras, but a c6 z has not been out as long as the supra, there for it will take a bit to get them rippin…Plus, it is a true street driven car and on drag radials. No slicks, no weight reductions etc. I’d say its impressive!

Both forced induction, IRS sports cars.

so theirs pump gas, drag radial, stock displacement Supra’s running faster then 8’s?

It just blows my mind to think that Supra’s are still a benchmark of something we compare cars of the current to. It’s been 11 years since a Supra has been manufactured.

No.

yah…no doubt supra’s are sick and will always be up there as far as performance goes.

The fact that Supra’s are going faster then this car on a 6 SPEED STOCK TRANNY and less then 1/2 the displacement is MUCH more impressive then the octane debate. This Corvette is not on pump fuel either (it’s using meth).

Bottom line, the Corvettes sucky drivetrain will always limit it at the track in comparison to the Viper’s and Supra’s.

thats why i ROLL! haha

Its pump gas dude…

I had meth on my turbo V6…does that make it race gas? No. I filled up with 93 octane at the pump.

Pump gas is pump gas…Whats injected into the motor after the fact that its pump gas, doesnt make it race gas.

Saw this on RKC yesterday, sick vid!

Do you consider E85 pump gas? If you are injecting anything other then strait 93 into the engine, it’s always “pump gas PLUS yadda yadda”. Be no different if the car ran pump and injected race gas under boost, which is basically what it’s doing.