first 8 second C6 Z06.

Same here, I never could afford to break drivetrain parts!

you can get it out of your everyday pump then yes, its pump gas.

Can’t agree, since you can get 110 out of the pump at some places. 93 is pump gas. E85 and 110, etc are ‘special’ pump fuels that you can’t find in most any fuel station.

So its a charged auto car? Would be better if it was 6 speed

Yeah, it’s impressive no doubt, but would be more so on a 6 speed. The Corvette 6 speeds are stuck in the mid-high 9’s where as full weight Supra’s have hit low 8’s.

I need the E85 hookup.

7s en route. BL’s new twin turbo kit is something to watch.

You do…unfortunately I don’t think it’d work well on the stock ECU. AEM, correct injectors, lines and enough pump would take care of that. You’ll need a new rail too, or get yours machined for bigger injectors.

mid 9’s w/ a full bolt on 100 shot car. i bet w/ more power we will soon see some fast 6 speeds.

Pump gas plus meth is nothing like just pump gas… you should know, you had it.

8.92@157 from the Ford camp, with a STOCK motor from t/b to oil pan(just a few tiny turbos) !

The power capability has always been there, it’s just the drivetrain that is limiting the cars.

I’m just going to buy a new rail, this was tapped for the additional fuel lines.

Yep. If I ever finished mine i’m sure it’d go mid-low 8’s with an auto.

All from a tiny little modular:evilking

Umm no

Think about it, you could have the fastest street car around for a SMOKING price and a little work…

adam buy trav’s stang. nao.

:shifty Partial trade for new quad??

Lets start a fundraiser:lol