first 8 second C6 Z06.

Ha, depends on how partial…I’d take payments on it but I wouldent let it leave my driveway until the balance was paid in full.

turbo travis credit union!! payments-thats how i roll!

trav, can you post just one pic of the tiny little snail on the stang?

Adam wont buy shit till that stupid quad is gone

I did WAY back, let me see if I can dig it up

Pm sent

you really need to get a bigger one :Idiots

WHAT!? i believe the viper and the z06 both run the same t56? Just give it time, vipers, supras, and vettes are only limited to regulations these days, it seems like none of them have there limitations and it will always be like that, not sure how the vette lacks though because its running an auto, just smart drag racing.

There are other parts of the drivetrain then just the tranny boss.

They have shit ass rear ends

they ARE shit…

Hahaha

Shut up retard

Blow me midget

Go write another paper retard

viper and cobra t56s look similar, the vettes have em in the rear, and some f bodies have em too (SS & WS6) so does the aston martin DB9.

the T56 drivetrain’s in SS and WS6’s are no different then the Formula/firehawk/trans am/ Z28 T56 cars.

also,for high HP F-bodys (1000rwhp) they take a stock T56 tranny and put in the viper shaft and something from the Cobra T56. I dont know off the top of my head what the parts are, but I read a big article on them from a company that makes them a while ago…I will see if I can find it

so that 6 second supra has the stock rear end behind too right? I understand that but when your talking about 6-7-8 second cars, all there drivetrains are going to be limited

yeah the m12 or m22 something like that, all fbodies have them since 93 atleast all the ones that are manuals

Supra’s run 7’s with the STOCK 6 speed tranny, upgraded driveshaft and a TRD limited slip. STOCK axles, housing, etc.

Supra’s have ran 8’s before with nothing but a clutch, stock driveshaft, etc.