funny pic

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2383/0022yf.jpg

i would rather have the dog on the left

fits up your ass better??

yeah but you fit up it even better

That great dane looks exactly like my aunt’s old dog. His name was Harley Davidson.

sweet but change the chain on the little dog to something else

like honda

What prodction car does chevy have that can touch the Ford GT?

new Z06 isnt too far from it but a good bit cheaper…

z06 is actually faster

Proof?

www.fast-autos.net got 1/4 times for every car

got the gt at 11.6
z06 at 11.5

Z06 is faster and better on the road corses, but a hair slower in the quarter

oh ya, z06 is only like 67,xxx where the GT is insane, and isnt even being produced anymore

If you like the little dog to tear the big dog a new ass that would work :1320:

how is that possibly?

Because it is

sorry its not. i dont see a non turbo stock displacement full weight, full interior honda doing any damage to a domestic

Let’s take a closer look.

C6 Corvette z06

Car and Driver has the z06 at 11.70 @ 125 mph

MotorTrend was the only one able to get 11.50@ 127.1 mph and they weren’t able to back up that timeslip.

Road and Track actually could only muster a 12.2 @ 118.3 from it.

They all have the z06 at 198mph for Overall Top Speed. And lateral acceleration at .98 G’s.

Except for once again, Motortrend claims 1.05 G’s. Which i find hard to believe. But I guess it’s possible.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ford GT

Motor Trend has reported making 11.20 runs in the ford GT in the past, but in the test I found they were only managing 11.70’s. Here is said article.

“We’ve tested the GT twice before and, while this test yielded a slightly quicker 0-to-60-mph time of 3.6 seconds (previous 3.7), this car’s quarter-mile time and, more telling, terminal speed were off a little. The previous best was recorded for our October 2004 Top Speed story at 11.20 seconds at 131.2 mph. This time out, our U.K.-based GT with over 12,000 journalist-miles on the clock clicked off consistent quarter-mile blasts of 11.7 seconds at 126.2 mph.”

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_0506_exotic_coupe_comparison/launching_acceleration.html

Car and driver reports 11.60 runs in the Ford GT @ 128 mph.

And pretty much every magazine I’ve check has the Ford GT’s top speed @ 205 mph.

Except for the ford website which claims it can hit 211.89 mph with the governor off.

“In testing, we actually got a car up to 212 mph, which is redline in fifth gear. Sixth gear is too tall, so you run top speed in fifth. It got to 211.89 mph, and we were bouncing off the rev limiter in fifth gear and it was still accelerating. The whole objective is to make sure the car is extremely stable, and at 200 mph, it is actually a very comfortable car to drive.”

http://media.ford.com/newsroom/feature_display.cfm?release=18759

My conclusion:

The ford GT is faster. But yes, it comes at a price.

Thats fine dude … pull your wedgie up out your ass

The way I see it is … Who Cares :beer:

When anyone can have the spare money to buy both then I will listen to a direct comperison and maybe care.

Don’t you know your on Quik’s internet, you better know your role :embarassd