GT500 or Z06

Low mile used C6 Z06 or new 2011 GT500. You can spend 5k max on mods after purchase. Go.

GT500’s have a solid rear axle correct? I would go with something that has IRS, but that’s just me.

Being that I am a long time lsx humper this is not even a question. C6 ZO6 ALL DAY LONG!

+1 Z06

gt5

C6, not even a question. The GT is not even in the realm of consideration.

LesbianSex7

Yes it is, its a poll on c6 z06 vs gt500.

I’m a mustang guy but I’d take a z06 > gt500

no its really not, z06 all day

joking tag was missing since he clearly is considering a gt500

Gt 500

z06.

at the end of the day when you buy a gt500 its still a mustang and thus quite lame.

Thats my problem with the z06 as well. To 95% of people its still just your average corvette that won’t get a second look because you see corvettes everywhere. Only 5% of people will truly respect what the car is. Its just a car that will not stand out like your 911.

Yep.

I thought you meant ford GT…

but z06 is way better than GT500… and 5k would buy nice wheels :wink: (Id be content with just that)

both choices are like, meh. but i guess if i had to have one it would be the corvette. however i think the ford gt wuld be a far better comparison to GM’s flagship car.

I already made my choice

common… rob you allready know your gonna boost the z06…

endthread:

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

that 5%, is all the :tup: id need…

and by keeping the red eg as jdm yet stock as it was I could imagine that all the projects rob will encounter will have a theme… =)

Living in WNY I wouldn’t spend 50 large on either of those cars unless they were going to be part of a large collection of cars.
My 2 cents.

Not a question, C6 Z06.