Automobile: ZL1 vs GT500 at the strip.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL /thread

10mph faster… da fuck

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001706661/2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlarge.png

yea 10-11mph faster in the 1/4 is HUUUUUUGE.

I’ll be interested to see if the cars stay the same next year, GM can up the power in the camaro easily since the driveline is almost identical to a ZR1

Is the main reason because of the gearing?

nah, a gear shift in the middle of the track won’t make that much of a difference in MPH. especially since they have no lift shift in the zl1. that big a difference in MPH is just straight up HP/WEIGHT doing work.

no lift shift and it still lost! fuck me running ricky

yea that fuckers heavy at like 4200lbs LOL. I’ve always said that them new camaro’s are turds.

Very true, but its going to need more than zr1 power to hang wit da stang Na’mean. And theres not a chance in hell chevy is going to make a camaro more powerful than a zr1 vette.

Both cars are sick, and awesome performing but HOLY FUCK does Ford need to do something about the interior on that thing. It’s fucking terrible. I understand it’s a purpose built car, but still.

REALLY???

you’ve sat in a camaro and you’re telling me the ford has worse guts??? no fucking way. i’ve been in both. This new gen craparo brings new meaning to the term rattletrapfbody.

The ZL1’s interior feels great IMO. Then again, these units are fresh off the line with like a mile on them :rofl I still don’t like that the dashboard in the Camaro’s is huge and feels like you’re looking over something to see the road. I’ve sat in the new GT500’s too, they just feel plain as fuck. I don’t even want to get into the Chrysler products(read: SRT line up, excluding 300 SRT). Feels like I’m sitting in a Dodge Journey in a new Charger and feels like you’re sitting in a Dodge Caravan in the Challenger, aside from a few differences obviously.

***** please. that camaro interior screams 80s cavalier.

Fixed.

Hater

What do you get when you plant shit seeds Randy???

5th Gen Camaros

Yep I can totally see the similarities in the pics alpine posted.

NOT! :rofl

GM is switching to the ATS platform for the next gen camaro anyway. The ATS weighs in around 3400lbs so imagine that with a small block.

This car is more of a G8 coupe.

the only cool looking camaro generation is the first.