Muscle car tuner showdown..Supersnake, HPE650 Camaro SS, and speedfreaks Challenger

Saw that earlier, pretty good test. Sucks the GT500 didnt have good rubber like the other two, but what can ya do…

what can ya do?

admit the Camaro SS is ontop!!!

With DOT-R tires vs street tire, yes, the SS edges it out :lol

I love how biased they are though, the camaro “blows the competition outta the water”…yeah, by .1 and 1mph :rofl

lol honestly I just watched after the skid pad and shut it off LOL

:lmao You would

yeah i thought that was funny too

give me that challenger with the steel widebody and im goooood

so you want to make a tank even heavier? lol

lets let henessey make their own version of the challenger and see how much it spanks that camaro… lol. Speedfreaks is good, but henessey is just insane with their builds. I think that they should have had 1 company build all 3 to really test the platforms rather than the builders.

yup. itll add all of 60lbs to the body.

Yeah Henessey will do a great job, they’ll take the cash and sell his stock parts!

sounds like another company local to

Howd the challenger come in third? The Supersnake should definetly be in third. 181 horsepower more than the challenger yet slower around the track, what a joke.

Its the only car not on R-spec tires too…

The SS is off the showroom floor, not raceprepped like alot of the other cars came…

haha. Seems like the new Camaro’s performance (stock and modded) is far greater than the Mustang’s.

A new camaro beats the GT500, since when?

Also took alot of mods to barely beat out the SS by .1 with better tires. Not impressed!

worst part of that whole thing is ,ya just saw basically a tuned edition of the showroom z-28 .at a fraction of the cost of the superslouch

The “superslouch” aint all that much better than a GT500, Id rather have a 500 over it actually!

And the “new Z28”, IF it comes out, isnt going to have a huge cam, big heads, catless exhaust etc etc.

Plus, its known fact that Motortrend HATES ford, and it always shows in their comparos. Theyve been swinging Camaro nuts for a long time