Brand new 5.0 mustang dyno

Motor looks like it’s gonna be strong. 395rwhp with a 3% weather correction so ~365rwhp bone stock. Those are bone stock terminator numbers with no blower.

http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2010/03/inside-line-dyno-tests-the-2011-ford-mustang-gt-50.html

Pile

Pretty pumped on those #'s. Car should be pretty stout!

I don’t see any numbers in the vids??? Those are definitely good numbers. trade in soon light is on in the Cobra I think.

Sorry sarge… but that video fuckin sucked

good numbers!!!

about time that they figured out how to make power without a blower. Congrats ford!

Buncha haters, where did I post this? Shift 518?

do want!

good numbers, especially for being a small 5 liter. the 6.2 LS3 puts down 375-395whp on average( depends on which car its in/dyno) in the lighter mustang, it should make a pretty good runner.

its nice to see ford stepping up their NA game.

Should be a solid mid-high 12 sec car stock. Im REALLY leaning towards getting one in 2012…

id say… more 12.40-12.60 range if they put a good size tire on it stock… not some 245 like they seem to enjoy doing.

They will put shit tire on it, and they wont make it so quick as to make the GT500 look like its not worth it. So it will prolly run 13.0’s :rofl

probably. the last GT ran good for being under powered. this certainly has lots of potential.

I want one with a blower and forged guts, but I dont wanna pay $60,000 for a mustang :frowning:

Dude Id just do bolt ons, 4.10’s, slicks and maybe a 100 shot. That should be good for DEEP 11’s all day on paper.

Are these coming with forged internals adumb? I read somewhere they were I forget though. TT kit anyone?

now I just need someone to wreck one so I can put the motor in my car!

wont be too long I think

Unfortunately not, I think that they knew if they did people would just buy the GT over the GT500 and slap a blower/turbo on it. It still has shit rods iirc. Im curious to see what the “breaking point” of those motors will be power wise though…

It will still be bank tho…

wow ford made a motor that runs …wow .lets see what g/m does