Brand new 5.0 mustang dyno

they arer still behind on hp tho, zr1/cobra…zr1 win z06/gt…na not fair z06 wi easily w1n, gt/ss/corvette grand sport…eh even a corvette but good job ford, car looks nice 2

Awesome numbers, but it’s gonna cost anywhere from 30-38K to get into one of these, depending on options…

Gimme a used ZO6 okthxbye

i 2nd that

Mustangs were never made to compete with corvettes :ponder. Obviously the vette wins it’s a sports car. Totally different classes of cars. But I’m with banana dick, used z06 ftw if that’s the kind of car you want.

lol well i cant say trans am cause they arent around and i can say ss camaro will be a great run. but sorry, when fbods were not being made…mustangs and corvettes were all you coluld buy new…sooo they were competing with eachother…any way…no fbod ever had a blower like a cobra…so idk if that should be the same car class/power class either cause ones n/a ones boooosted

Thats even C6 Z territory lol

Yea, definitely. I love my mustangs but I would rock a C6 Z so hard.

Now to sit back and see if this will turn into ford vs. chevy again :lol

C6Z>any ford ever other than the GT, and for the money I’d still rather have a Z

^ wat this guy says!

Yeah, I was implying used C6 Z

Where you finding C6Z’s for 35K?

Haven’t looked for one, but I’ve heard of them going for under 40, point being you can get a hell of a lot more of a car for a similar cost. I think an optioned out, vert GT will go for over 40, just too much for what you get in return. I’d say the same thing about a new Camaro too probably, depending on how much they cost, but they look too hideous for me to care

Who wants an optioned out vert? lol, Im talking a coupe with minimal shit!! Not everyone wants a C6Z, they are nice, but I dont see myself ever owning one. Id honestly rather have the '11 with the track pack for the same money as a used Z thats more than likely been flogged.

/pjb

Here is a C6Z for 36, found after 3 minutes of looking

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-corvettes-for-sale/2551330-f-s-2006-lmb-zo6-36-000-nv.html

I dont want one either, but even the base coupes will be over 30 out the door.

0mi 2011>62,000mi 2005 for 36K

:lol

Yeah but what car of that caliber isnt now days? The SS’s are BANK too, especially for what youre getting

Car is an 06, I understand your point but don’t agree

Yeah, fuck the new Camaro, Chevy really fucked up on that one

My bad, typo lol.

Oh fwiw you can get into a 11 Gt for $29,645 and invoice is $27,385. So there is some wiggle room there, not to mention what the dealer rebates/incentives are. Im not saying the Z isnt the faster car by any means, Im just sayin for the money ima stay a ford nutswinger :lol