Muscle car tuner showdown..Supersnake, HPE650 Camaro SS, and speedfreaks Challenger

look into it a little more .stock cam better heads and so on .and its still way under a gt500 book

how ,when it just came back out .dont hate that stock for stock every production f-body smacked mustangs ass .exc for the cobra

Actually, the Camaro SS is the competitor of the Mustang GT. Both naturally aspirated V8s, and the Camaro SS absolutely shits on the new GT’s. A GT500 is basically like the performance line of the Mustangs, just as the performance lines of the SS’ are coming out (Redline) and will most likely romp on a GT500. You’ll argue until you win the arguement [FORD 4 LYFE], but the new Camaro SS > new Mustangs all around.

shit the new 6 cyl camaros shit on the gt,s

It says in the video upgraded cam. Theres no way a Henessey Camaro is $42K…

You guys use to bust our balls sayin we needed a blower to beat ya. Well you guys now have more displacement AND a blower, and barely keep up :rofl

but still beat ya ,remeber winnin is winnin dont matter if its a ft or a inch its still a win with less power

Youre retarded. 2010 GT’s have gone LOW 13’s, which is what the avg SS goes. Yeah there are like 3 cars that have gone 12.90’s, but they are few and far between. The mustang handles better, looks better, and has better features/interior. Oh yeah, they MSRP less too… Idk how thats “shitting” on anything…

Also, the Redline SS, ISNT a factory car like the Gt500.

Yeah, and the GT500 needed a bigger, aftermarket blower to even compete. Stock GT500 would’ve gotten RIPPED.

If the stang had the same tires as the camaro, and the driver didnt mis shift(which you can CLEARLY hear in teh vid), the camaro would be in HUGE trouble. Stock Gt500’s are good for high 11’s at 118-120

Wow, one bolt on on an otherwise STOCK factory motor with untouched heads,cam etc etc. And once again youre wrong, the new 500’s go high 11’s, which is right on par with that pos SS

so that stock 5.4 has the same guts as every other 5.4 out there or even the gt500 come on .im not buyin that bullshit .ford cant make any forced induction really work for them thats why there is the svt and shelby without them ford would still be chasin the bowtie

Yes it is. Evolution motorsports has gone into the 8’s @160 mph with a STOCK Gt500 uprgraded with a twin turbp seup instead of the blower making over 1000rwhp. The SuperSnake shares the exact same motor as the 500, and the only upgrade is the Ford Racing/Whipple blower. Hard to believe, I know :lol

As for not having good F/I motors, look at the terminators, the 500, and the new Ecoboost setup. V6 putting a 4300lb car into the mid 12’s with just a TUNE!!

FYI, they got a Bone stock 2010 SS with drag radials only running 12.4’s…

dont make me post up proof.

Yea I was just about to bring up the ecoboost motor myself, take a look at the new SHO’s and say Ford doesnt know how to do forced induction.

Thats good to hear, for a few weeks the stories about S197’s and LS1 F-bodies taking them out were really starting to make people think the new Camaros were a flop.

but listen, from ford svt cars are top of the model line, and chevy has the SS’s that are the top model line. both companies had (or still have) a V6, z28/GT, and SS/Cobra… thats how i see it.

Drag radials arent stock. I mean 100% stock.

Car & Driver went 12.9 @ 110mph in a stock SS. I have the magazine right next to me

mustangs>camaros

i dont really like either of em, the powertrains seem great though :lol