Muscle car tuner showdown..Supersnake, HPE650 Camaro SS, and speedfreaks Challenger

all the cars are sick…but id take the honda!!! ohhhh shitttt

after last night im sure you would take the Honda!!!

the ecoboost is a mazda derived drivtrain ,chevy has no special name on there cars or team settin em up for em ,ford needs shelby and the svt team without either they would flop .lets face it without the shelby name on the stangs they wouldnt be such a big player .dont get me wrong they do work with the motors but the technology is higher and needs more of it to compete with a archaic pushrod motor thats more efficient than d.o.h.c,s

Thats always the excuse, “You guys need etc etc”. Why cant you chevy queers just take it for what it is? lol. If SVT fell, which it technically did for a few years, mustangs still sell!

mustangs still sell because theyre cheap, gt500’s wouldnt, im honestly not taking sides because i couldnt care less…but that is a main reason for mustangs to sell, theyre cheap

Domestics suck!

i dont think thats a very strong argument at all, and im very neutral on the situation :lol

hell no…i just dont care about any of these turds because if i was gonna spend the coin it takes to get one, there would be a vette in the driveway, not a pony car.

yah I was being sarcastic lol

you got PM’s BTW

the whole ford mopar chevy argument just gets annoying after awhile, you can take the same test give it to three magazines and have three different sets of results. what do i think personally, new s197 mustangs look like balls… the new camaros were a waste of gm’s time…and the new challengers while the srt’s look bad ass, are sub par and cost far too much

ill agree ,fords only really took off cause the camaros and firebirds fell out for a while ,there replacements arent weak but arent a f-body at all ,the 6 cyl camaro still beats the gt and so on yes we bitch about the motors and so on but fords biggest motor is still weaker than chevys smallest 8 cyl

agreed, bottom line ford needs a blower to keep up with chevys NA powerplants…but who cares they all have their ups and downs from prices to reliability to styling.

ill accept that lolol

On the cover of Motortrends Magazine it rates the King Snake at 750hp, Speed Freaks Challenger at 700hp and the Hennessey HPE650 Camaro at 650hp. The Camaro was obviously underated.

the camaro was underrated and the other two overrated in this particular test i think

Im not a big fan of the retro styling. The cars perform great and to many look good but if I really wanted to go back in time I would buy a 68 Camaro SS and build a G machine with maybe a carbed and cammed LSX.

The 6cyls do NOT beat the GT :retardclap

try again ass cheese .my old 6 cyl camaro would hold up to the gt,s wouldnt beat em but neither would be winnin.stop justifyin why for d sucks and chevy is where its at .

You just said it beat them, now it doesnt, what is it?

the new ones beat em