I hope Ford enjoyed it's couple years 'on top'...

When it comes to Camaro vs. Mustang…

It’s kinda over soon

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96645

:thumbup

ooh shat

Finally, some competition after 7-8 years!

Agreed!

Will be nice to see what Ford comes back with, although I really cant see the caliber of cars rising too much, cars are getting FAST, to the point where you should prove you can handle it before being able to buy it lol.

Also agreed, it’s scary that a sports car n00b can buy a ZR1, although it’s MUCH scarier that a kid with a decent credit score can buy a 1000CC bike!

^+100 , my dad shit his pants when i told him 8k could get you a 600 that would smoke just about any stock corvette, viper, lambo, whatever!

Yup! Shits nutty!

that hunk o plastic has another thing coming when Ford smartens up and put’s the Coyote in gt500. You heard it here first.

wouldn’t this car then beat a base corvette? i thought GM wasn’t supposed to build any car that would beat the vette within that production year.

I saw this and was going to post it, but I got lazy.

Needs a better looking exhaust. The current one looks weird. Otherwise, very nice looking car (except for that retarded paint job of course). Not much of an American car guy, but I like the new Camaro’s.

They leave some of the “polished” items off the car when its out and testing so at least theirs some question as to what the final product will look like

Im sure the exhaust was just there and functional, will have nice tips etc on it when its released

this car will directly compete with the gt500. the gt 500 will be giving 6 crank hp up to the z28 but will still be 200-400 lbs lighter. will handle better. and is way cheaper. i still dont know why they are making this car. wouldnt you think it would cut vette sales way down and out perform the base models. and wayne, i believe you will see a dohc 6.2 with a blower in the 2014 plus gt500s. or at leaset that what they SHOUD do lol!

So does this mean at some point there will be a Camaro with an LS7?..will GM FINALLY use the LS7 in another vehicle besides the Z06?

they do that and i’m gonna rent a room out of the house and get me one!!!

yeah you and me both!

i also heard that the 2014’s will have a redesign and they will also be IRS equipped.

they put it off another yr , this was supoosed to be this yr

Any word on the pricing of the car? I’m sure that Ford would end up losing a few sales if the pricing is lower than a GT500, which shouldn’t be too hard.

And if Chevy has this planned for the Camaro, I don’t wanna know what they have planned for the Vette lineup.