I hope Ford enjoyed it's couple years 'on top'...

:ohnoes

the z28 is going to be a mid 60k car btw

i wouldnt doubt it at all. priced above the base vette so you either really want the Z28 and buy it(GM gets more money) or youre thinking, well i can afford this, but the base vette is less. ill buy the vette. that way the Camaro sales arent taking away from corvette sales. gotta love marketing.

Fuck that if its $60K.
I’ll buy a nicely optioned Audi S5 and have tons of electrical issues and no resale in 3 years before I drop 60K on that. $45-50…maybe. Even if its $60K you have to factor in used C6 Z06 prices too, which are/will be close to that.

Keep telling them that and you’ll never get a bike.

My parents think my car is faster than a 600. :shifty

this is where i stopped reading :excited

60k for a Z28 is retarded, Ford and Chevrolet are forgetting where the mustang and camaro came from and why they used to sell so many of them. Bang for the buck, 60k for a 2012 Z28 is not good bang for the buck at all. The new mustang GT costing 45k pisses me off but 60k is just ridiculous for a camaro.

its all a byproduct of inflation, unfortunately.

Back then there were more middle class americans that could afford a 8+k dollar car, which well by todays standards is probably closer to the 40k mark

You can either afford it or you cant, hardly any middle anymore

id hate to say it but im with you, would not spend that on a camaro at all, s5 all the way when your talking that price range

The new GT base is 29,XXX, and around 32-34,000 for a nicely optioned one. Idk where you saw one for 45 lol

you guys are saying you wouldnt spend 60k on a 600hp camaro Z28, yet look at all the people spending 60-80k on the redline/dennoyer camaro’s…Obviously people other then the ones on this website DO spend that money and dont have a problem with it…and Im sure ALOT more of them will be sold sense it will be a direct car from GM with a full GM warranty and what not.

and if you all have seen the newest transformers, that was the new style camaro that will be 2012 and if you also noticed, there was a car in there that had a vette symbol…welcome to the 2013 C7

that vette i dont think is makin it . the marro was supposed to be this yr also . who knows prolly tighten it up a bit so it really hurts fords car

Despite differences in power Ford always seems to sell more Mustangs than Chevy sells Camaro’s and its been that way for 45 years with no stopping of production.

it seems that way buttt ford only sold more than chevy when obv chevy stopped production of the f-body … look around thogh the mullet rides arent all over for no reason where as mustangs not so much

Idk about back in the Capital Region, but out here in Buffalo, I see a Mustang pretty much every time drive anywhere.

what yr is it lolol . imnot sayin ford didnt sell a shit load of them but chevy sold more . im not even gettin into the 6 cyl cars lolol as they are a abortion on both sides lol

everything from 1999 to 2010, granted, most are the v6 models, but so are most of the camaros I see (new and old)

thats why i dont count those " the v6,s " as most are white trash cars lolol

Go to Hertz rent-a-car. There’s your reason.