I hope Ford enjoyed it's couple years 'on top'...

alot of fleet vehicles contribute to fords high selling stats (trucks + cars)…noone seems to realize this

yeah but alot of GM’s are fleet vehicles too, Impala and Tahoe cop cars, rentals, etc.

I agree with you there, we do live in an age where Honda can get $30K for a special edition Civic, so everything is fucked lol. :rofl

To me the Redline cars are more of a collector/exclusive vehicle. Each one is different and they are offered through only one Chevrolet dealer. I often think of the RLMS Camaros as a modern day Yenko (I am probably wrong thinking that), maybe some day they will be worth millions but its a risky venture if you buy one just to put away and never drive it, in hopes that it will be worth a fortune someday.

I can agree with you though, but in that price range I feel there are so many other options.

they will NEVER be at that level . esp when a mod gearhead can strap a charger to a camaro or whatnot and still make better numbers for less . nickey yenko and all them actually made a very nasty car on a limited number and didnt flood the market . besides look at howards tunes ,there all the same in the cars . redlne is not anything special just a local joke tryin

You’re Done! :rofl

O shit! No you didnt!!!

im sorry but SLP offers the same package camaro’s as redline does, and so doesnt hennessey.

Did not read any of the Ford/Chevy BS, but I love the Camaro. Thats from an Import guy. Is there any word on the C7 vette vet? Will it look anything like the concept?

I can fart on my HP tuners cable and make a better tune than RLMS.

i had howard do a tune on my 93 camaro " was a 94 computer and so on " ran like shit never right . i did a mailorder tune from pcmforless "brian herter " was 100x better than howards dyno tune lol

Killer Blackbird. Thank You for the earlier post. 88slowmarro I am sure you are a decent person. We know how you feel about Howard. But from my end I would like to clarify a few things. Hennessey,SLP, and Callaway do not offer 427 LS7 or 454 Conversions. Hennessey is the only one that will custom build you a modified car with a bigger cubic inch engine and they do not warranty the car for 3 YRS. The other modifiers that you mention only supercharge the stock LS3 or L99 engine and they charge alot more as you would have to agree. Our packages that we offer are unique. It is not for everyone but some people want the camaro with a naturally aspirated engine that produces more power. We build the packages the way that we do because we back them with a 3YR warranty. I think everyone would agree that is not normal for most people that produce modified cars. Nickey Chicago does build 427 Camaro’s but they sell for alot more money then our packages and do not have a 3YR warranty. Slowmarro I appreciate your feelings. Like I have said different strokes for different folks. I would welcome you to come in to my place and you can judge my character. A lot of people around the country are not as mechanical as you and they appreciate being able to buy a modified car from a dealer that will back it with a warranty. For what it is worth.
Thanks
Dan Carlton
DeNooyer Performance Division

dan , im not knockin what ya do at allll on your end . i love the fact that you are tryin to do what leaders in the past did , i just wish it wasnt wit howard . that bein said i know ya have to work with ya have availble to you . i get that also . trust me i know 75% of gearheads are not and know just enough to get them into trouble and this is a great option .

60k for a Z28?

I’ll take an S4. Thanks.

Fixed

Double fixed

Finally fixed

Haha FUCK YOUR FIXES!

BUTT FUCK!!!

My fix > all of yours.

Oh I know, I’m not trying to argue with you, I do see your point :thumbup Does SLP offer LS7’s or are you stuck with what comes in the car? (serious question)

no they dont offer LS7’s but they offer fully built/blown packages all the way up to 750hp.