info on new camero

pricing, avail. options?

camero?

:gives: it ain’t going to sell for shit and will be discontinued in a year or two.

yes camaro

camero?

this just in.

availability: tons! mustangs sell more

price will be competitive w/ the mustang, obviously.

RS will have hideaway headlights

SS will be base model v8

Z28 will be above the SS model (like it used to be and where it belongs)

Rumor of a 1LE option is floating around.

I think the SS will have an ls3 and the z28 will have a supercharged ls_. That’s just my personal guess though.

and more importantly, it will blow the doors off of the new mustangs.

blow the doors off the 550hp GT500? id be willing to say that the specs of the 2 “upper” models are quite similar

and thier pricing was never competative with the mustangs. thats why the mustang always out sells them.

x2

???

but even more important is the fact that the new camero will not sell for shit and be discontunued unlike the far superior mustang. The camaro may be faster but the interiors are horrible, the build quality is worse than fords, and the mustang is a better all around car than the camaro will ever be.

/camaro’s

:smiley:

If I remember correctly a base line z28 was only like a grand more expensive than a baseline gt. I think that’s competitive. IMO the mustang has a better name, and sells more.

And it’s still too early to realistically compare the new mustang with the new camaro. I’m just tossing friendly shit talking in there, because even the current baseline mustang gt is slower than the 5 year old 02 z28.

you suck.

:rofl:

good comeback, did you think of that one all by yourself? or did a 4 year old help you out.

:love:

:smiley:

I had to “dumb it down” since you own a Ford

how do you know the interior specs and quality if there not out yet, or am i missing something.

haha

and I own 2 fords now. :frowning:

back on topic - the new camaro sucks ballz

was the Z easier to hit than the S that is right above it?

S/C LS_ > that pig they call a GT500 that weighs 4,000 lbs