Automobile: ZL1 vs GT500 at the strip.

:facepalm

I don’t know WTF you’re facepalming at, your posts are just as stupid and your opinions about as valuable.

You’re just mad because the Mustang interior looks awful and people are disagreeing with your biased opinion :rofl

Gotta agree with wayne. The camaros just arent that good really. The new GT500 for price, product and value really will be hard to beat.

The G8, or “Camaro”, is better in all aspects aside from quarter mile times and HP/TQ numbers.

IAINTMADBRO. I don’t own either and therefore give no fucks.

alpine, why? tell us

both interiors are ugly… but id take the stang. id want a modern muscle car, not a glorified corvette in a ugly camaro body.

Because magnetic ride control

/\ yup!

$60K to spend?

I would rather invest it, then a few months later buy something better than both of those overweight turds.

What are you going to invest in that returns initial investment + 100% interest over the course of a few months?

Cocaine. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Julian, Ricky & Bubbles called last week and offered me a business opportunity.

Fucking beat me to the cart game huh? Hustler.

Shift518 = Sunnyvale.

I like the recaros http://media.caranddriver.com/images/11q4/429242/2013-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-interior-photo-430579-s-520x318.jpg

Alpine, what would make the interior better, in your opinion? Serious question.

LOL about the people complaining about the interiors. Post some pics of YOUR cars interior if you want to talk shit about either of these. and not some bullshit google image either.

fukkk… its too hot out but I will for lulzzzz

BRB