Automobile: ZL1 vs GT500 at the strip.

And this was cleaned out last week… did an entire load of laundy from inside it, found $6.75 in change under the seats and in the cup holders, bunch of tools I lost, fishing lures new in the box, and a host of un opened mail. LOL

Wayne, what day did I come and do those tires? lol half of them are still in the car. hahaha

fucking gross dude.

looks like a fucking cavalier

fucking daily driver dude

:rofl

looks spotless compared to jiggs S4

http://www.hahnfamilies.com/Fun%20Stuff/Comics/Peanuts/Images/pigpen.gif

I’d take the mustang over the dumper of a camaro in a heartbeat. Actually
Fuck both of them.

Dude you don’t have to compare yourself to others in order to have a say in the matter. That’d be like your boss saying you can’t go on an audit because you don’t pay taxes on the same level as them. Dumb.

Wrong. I’m saying that when YOU own the car that everyone compares a shit fucking interior to, YOU have ZERO room to talk about what is nice or what sucks. Every time I see a thread anywhere people are like “oh look at that shitty interior, reminds me of a cobalt”

Well, the Z06 Corvette and Cobalt DO share the same steering wheel…

Some things never change. The never ending interior fall-back.

Its also pretty sad that my car for half the price with just an intake and tune runs 4 m faster lol.

The 5.0 GT is definitey one of the best bang for the buck car out there, if not the best for 30k. I still have pictures of yours on my old laptop, wherever that thing may be :rofl Love the styling of them; the GT500 looks riced out.

I a Gm fan as we all know , ill take the Stanford over the camaro this yr . If the camaro has what they claim next yr ! Watch out Ford lol seeing as the vette is getting a new powerplant the camaro will be a lot faster .

As long as the ZR1 is making 638HP, you won’t see the Camaro over 600. Read it, understand it, quote it, whatever you gotta do.

i think the camaros interior is much nicer than the mustangs.

but exterior of the camaros are very ugly.

Not to start shit, but weve been hearing “wait till next year” from the GM camp since 03, and the next year never comes… lol

With the new direct injected 6.2 lt the zr1 power will be in the 7xx range if it all falls into place . Besides the camaro has the power to move it just the car is to heavy so if the car loses its weight it goes faster ! Read it quote it understand it whatever ya gotta do !

Gm hasn’t been able to nail the d.I system untill this yr and it its working well . Now they just gotta get it into the v8 lol . Adam don’t get to cocky seeing as my car is faster than yrs and there the same yr lol

My car is a glorified garage anchor lol