First c6/c6z06 in 8s on pump gas

has anyone seen this yet? looks bad ass!!

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2su8eMEIc”]YouTube - First 8 Second C6Z06!!! PUMP GAS !!![/ame]

think Fran from RPM put that together.
pretty ridiculous

whoops just watched the vid. these guys are based out of delaware. no cage in car either

Wow Awsome.

Awsome

wow, amazing I want to ride in pats car again

bad ass !

how much $$ do you think they have into that car? roughly?

lol I have 0 idea, i got the video from another forum. I thought it was bad ass myself. it launches hard and straight on a fucking radial. couldn’t believe my eyes honestly.

probly not much money when you think about it.

stock block/crank/rods with new pistons i’m sure. blower kit with a bunch of boost :slight_smile: lightweight car so yeah its gonna haul ass :slight_smile:

i know it has a built 427 in it. can’t remember what blower though.
surprised he got that many passes without a cage though.

man… pretty crazy. im surprised as well how much traction it has and how collected it is going down the track.

seriously though… learn how to do a burnout, leave on green, and wait for the other guy to stage before you freakin deep stage… fag.

tail light was annoying … and there was a tail wind ehh

Automatic FTL.

If the car was built to drag race only, I could see converting to auto. Clearly it is not drag race only, since it does not have a cage.

Bad ass none the less.

You guys just saw a C6Z run close to a mid 8 sec run on shakedown runs right after putting it together, full weight, ac, on drag radials, and you’re whining about a fucking tail light. DEATH TO YOU INFIDELS. PRAISE BE TO ALLAH.

im simply mad i’ll never have one :tounge:

ORLY? They’re selling for $40K used with this shit economy. There are people turning around and selling after buying 6 months ago at full $80,000 sticker, put 1500 miles on it and selling for $50K. :rofl:

maybe my hopes are looking up! that is absouletly rediculous.

x2

eh, its a vette, good car for the ccash, but for the price of a new z06 you can have a used turbo 911.

This statement makes you sound like a tool. The thread is about an 8 second car, not statement of how great a car it is. To put a Porsce 911 Turbo into the 8s, you would have to spend about what it would cost to buy a complete C6 Z06.

A Turbo 911 is a sweet car, but not an 8 sec car.