some C6 Z06's

saw these on another forum. not a huge vette fan, but these are to good not to post

Sick cars. I love the orange one.

I was never really into Vettes either until the C6 came out.

yah those 360 forged z06 suck, id much rather have a vw!

they are definitely very good looking.

:crackup

those cars are sexy, gotta talk my dad back into buying one

word, atleast vw knows how to design an interior.

:confused Electrical demons!! But anyway, back OT, those are a few vettes id most definately rock!! :wow

haha yah ok interior again. whats your excuse for driving that civic then lilbitch’??

Im about to give myself a stranger if you posy more pics like that…LOL

nasty cars, love em

TOUGH GUY GOON SQUAD ALERT! YOU OWE MY FRIENDS MONEY! WE’RE GONNA GIT YOU!

ok j clark i dont even know who you are so i wouldnt be talking shit.

wow not how i expected this thread to go.

tony- soften up the ego a bit. i posted these pictures because i thought the cars looked good. i didnt make any reference to them being a bad car, and vw being better. yet you did. i simply stated im not a huge fan of corvettes, and that these pictures were TO GOOD TO PASS UP.

adam - never had an electrical issue with any of my vw’s

andrew - you really need to jump off tony’s balls.

ok I was being sarcastic but it is clear to me now that you really are a prick. I drive the civic because I am a ricer, and ricers drive civics.

what the fuck? Jump off his balls how? pretty funny how I post a laughing face at his comment and im “on his balls now”

get off rays balls/.

your always a cocky little sarcastic fuck, you have nothing to be cocky about and are always opening your mouth just to be a dick. :stfu

I have plenty to be cocky about…oh wait :umm ok here’s a way to put it I’m just being myself. dont like it tough, you come off to me as a spoiled prick but I’m not gonna say anything about that because it’s the internet and I’d rather not make myself look like an asshole or an “e-thug”, generally you come off as a prick and an elitist and you get all pissy when somebody says somthing sarcastic to you. I’d love to see if you’re this much of a prick in person, I’m sure I’ll run into you at the lot someday and we’ll talk there.

hes no different in person then on the computer lol

hahah ok spoiled, nope i work my ass off for everything i have and nobody has ever bought any of my shit, as for “meeting up at the lot” hahah i cant wait, sorry buddy but its gonna take more than you to scare me, better keep taking your mma classes!