A white C6 for 30K?

Really fucking hot. Just looking around on ebay, I didn’t realize that even 'vettes depreciated so badly…

Debadged white C6 with cam and spray and black work wheels… mmmm

It’s no ferrari, but i could probably buy one straight cash…

:tup:

Only if you get a matching vette jacket and hat…

not looking to buy anything soon, but my next sports car is going to be white, and i am going to buy it with all cash (or at least 50K down)

ha!

I would.

C6 getting cheap is not exactly news Newman. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sell the sti & do it.

it’s NEWS TO CTN!

I would be the best corvette owner EVER.

I bet the vette guys would hate me even more than the lotus guys did…

you would be the modern day bandit

Well seeing how you weight half of what those overweight lard asses do, yeah, I could see that. Also, you have more metal in your ears/face then in the engine compartment, so yeah, buy one.

they would just hate me because i would shit talk it even though i owned it.

“yeah, i paid 30k, probably be worth about 15K next year… i’m glad i wasn’t a chump who bought one new…”

eh dunno about that.

A LOT of douchey trust fund babies rock vettes… C5s & C6s both

What about Beck’s Dad’s vette?

:mamoru:

yeah, but i feel like douchey trust fund babies like them for the same reason old guys like them…

No dude, you are thinking of the infinity G35, THE douche car. When Clarkson made fun of the M3 owners, that is EXACTLY how I picture the G35 owners. That and the fact that EVERYONE of the douches feel the need to rev car to make you hear that HIDDEOUS hollow crappy exhaust sound.

I think G35’s sound like sex. :gotme:

white. is. hot. do it

I thought about trying to find a c5 vette instead of the Z, its a good performance value. Never driven one, but have heard the controls can be kinda blah

fuck C5s

they’re for fggts

oh, I just realized you were looking at c6s

I would have to agree the c6 is much nicer than the c5

buy my uncles when he dies (should be soon)

06 blue (autotragic though)