27 dead in school shooting

Nobody, and no science I know of can prove yeah or nay with this dead kid.

Even if he was alive, do you honestly think ANYONE would give him a fair swing at sitting on a leather sofa at a physiologists office to find out or not? NO fucking way. If they DID, and by some stroke of who knows what found he wasn’t a nut case, would be shunned from their profession for life. LOL the stones it would take to release that information that physiologist would have

Yep, it doesn’t matter one way or the other. Martha Stewarts better twin sister could just say ahh fuck it and start shooting, with no “tell-tale mental illness signs” leading up to it.

Probably the best, most logical response in the last 9 pages, and amongst all the people I talked with about this subject. The only thing I would change was the part about the laws are there just to make money, but I know that wasn’t your bottom line. They money is generated to allow for the laws to be processed. The laws are supposed to be there to protect us. Make some asshole second guess their actions based on the consequences by the letter of the law. If they don’t care, it doesn’t make alick of difference. If they do, they either say Nope, not going to risk it, or say well “35-life isnt that bad I guess)… or worse. The lack of standing by the law completely tarnishes that last point. It changes the “30-life isnt that bad, and I know it will get reduced to 5-10, and I could be out on good behavior in 2 years”. So they do it anyway.

On the flip side, the law should also be there to protect the people by allowing them to stay safe. Getting jumped at a bar, and fighting back will still land you in jail for a night at least. Forcibly stopping an intruder at your house fist or bullet will probably land you in jail too. But hey, luckily they aren’t upheld strictly in court, so fuck it right… pay the fine and have to tell a future employer “Yes I was convicted of a crime” and IF you make it to the interview, explain it was defending your family from a robber. They are poorly written, and carried out in courts for those situations.

And I won’t even get into law suits.

If guns were handed out to every citizen tomorrow, we would all be in the same boat. Nobody would fire for protection, for fear of wrongfully being held accountable.

A lot has to change.