A white C6 for 30K?

I’ve driven them, and I don’t like them at all, very cheesy inside, no matter how Badass they sound cammed, it would never be enough for me to even consider buying one. I find that almost every GM performance car has the same thing going on, It has one or two things about it that are really cool, but that fact that’s is just atrocious to own otherwise never seems to make it worth it IMO, I vote T-down but that’s just me, save your money for a 360 or somthin you’ll be happier, lol

Except for the time comes for repairs and services on the 360…bang for the buck corvettes are the way to go.

buy it and get sick of it within a year and sell to me for low 20’s :tup:

Work wheels on a vette?? pics?

white power :tup:

Newman in a Corvette… can someone make that photoshop happen because I’m having a hard time picturing that. Great cars though.

Like that is hard.

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/burnout.jpg

Fucking badass, DO IT

What year?

Y not get someone with a GM discount(Guess I could do that for you B-inlaw CTN) and buy an 09 with 100K warranty+ 30 more HP on what is considered a better engine for $40K?beat the snot out of it for 3 yrs and sell it for low 30’s yourself?

what’s the money factor like on a C6 lease?

Who cares if he doesn’t like it after a few months? He’d be paying for it straight up with cash. If he gets bored with it, he can just use some more of his straight up cash to buy something else he likes, or sell the vette and use the left over straight up cash for a ferrari or something.

White vettes are hot, btw.

Go with a C6 Z06.

man, you are so stupid it is scary. A 360, yeah, the service intervals on those would be something so enjoyable.

Shut up chris.

haha.

lol. :clap:

i just don’t want to finance a toy ever again. :slight_smile:

sounds like it would be right up newmans alley, vette’s are gay dont buy one. just finish ur franken bmw rb26 and rock the shit outta that. it will prolly be faster than a pooh ass vette anyway

Ever consider a nice, low mileage C4? :wiggle:

Fuck you, I said a 360 or somthing based on the fact thats what he said he wanted, and all I did was advise against a cheesy vette, they deperciate like no tommorow and IMO are shitty to drive, cheaper than most things in its class but also less rewarding, and he if can afford the service on somthing more expensive who the fuck cares, because he never specified.

dude i ignored you in the GTO thread but seriously,
you’re a tard.