Russian street racing

probably both reposts

this video is awesome

and this one just funny

almost hit the type r bro yah bro yah bro… omg he hit the jetta, beat ass

Those dudes in the first one were ballsy as fuck…as stupid as that is to do, I can’t imagine the rush it would be.

What’s messed up is I did that racing a Camaro SS in my Eclipse once and at the time I didn’t think it was stupid. He eventually passed me on the shoulder when I hit my speed governor. I also didn’t have a license. I really was a retard when I was younger.

That 2nd vid has been floating around for yrs

wow the second one is funny. but they get way too worked up. its just a jetta lol I think I counted “you gotta be F’in kidding me” said in that video like 18 times.

ohh my god bro

the second one has been around for years, still hilarious.

first one has been around forever too.

very stupid

HAHAHAHAHA EVEN BETTER!!!

That Mustang vid blew me away the first time I saw it.

i think its a TDI, i would be pissed too!

He hit 2 cars. The one he plowed into rolled into another car.

that first one reminds me of myself as a young motorcyclist…hahaha fuckn sweet

You are an idiot…everything you have posted today makes me feel like NYSpeed should have an entrance exam.

i love how pissed the jetta owner is…it’s like fuck, the guy made a mistake, and you have have insurance.
fucking losers.

only if we can test some of the existing members :thankyou:

Yeah, but a car is only virgin once, and now it’s fucked. I would be super pissed too.

BOTH of these videos are older than the internet itself.

meh, it’s a jetta. If he had any work done to it hopfully he had it insured.

and ur a faggot pussy who thinks that he is better than everyone else…i dont give a fuck who i piss off…and as far as nyspeed goes…dont act like im the only crazy fucker on here.