Attending HVCC? Here's your thread.

oh weak

Word Son

Hope theres some cp up in mah classez

tell me about it. i thought 150 was wack, 165 is gonna be brutal.

i haz te breaks

1-2 tuesday, 2-3 wednesday(first class at 1), 12-2 thursday and only class on friday is at 1

mx-5zorz get at me

x2, my only hope is ww2 hist

Haha yeah right!1!! Doubt there will be any lookers in thAT class.

fuck…i might have to change to american history haha

math 150 :rofl

there were a few hot ones in math 150 last spring lolol

:rofl:rofl

you have to take those classes to find em and thats no joke

or the full on nursing major, but i aint never doing that:shifty

How was the parking up there today?

Not bad. I had an 8 o’clock class tho. It’s a goddamn zoo

Bunch of CLOWNS.

My english professor also teaches at hvcc, so naturally as were going around the room introducing ourselves i had to explain how i went to siena in 2007 but i drank too much and had to attend hvcc. lols were had

Can’t wait till that parking garage is built. There’s going to be so many accidents inside.

I can only imagine.

I bet people will be doing burnouts and other shenanigans inside the parking garage. :lol

today wasn’t bad I had a 9am class got there at like quarter of. no problem, just got out of class and laughed at all of the idiots driving around looking for spots.

parking wasnt bad, not much more than usual

there were a bunch of vultures circling my car waiting for me as i sat there taking my time to leave:lol

Me Pete and Joey were hanging out. Goodtimes. Me and Joey found a gift card and tried selling it to CSholtes for 10 cash so we could scoop some breadsticks for lunch. He wasn’t havin it tho.

Pete had me rollinnnnnnnnnn. This semester is gonna be FIREEEEEE!!! Lmao. In reference to the females in his classes.

Good times.

Edit:

Oh yeah classes went good to. lol