Who goes to HVCC?

Im new to the area, and il be going to HVCC this semester. ust lookin to see who else is there. Im in the Mechanical Engineering Technology Program, and id like to take some automotive classes (havent scheduled classes yet)

I’m in the same program… it’s like my 10th year at HVCC or something. Let me know your schedule when you get it.

Half this forum does.

sounds like il be seeing alot of cars over there then lol

Not true. Half this forum did attend there

Shut your fat fucking mouth disorderly

yeah when spring rolls around you will be seeing a lottt of burnouts and general disregard for parking lot safety…especially near the Williams (auto) building. It is quite hilarious. I will bring my car out if it’s finished before the semester is over.

I will judo chop you in the throat

I will throw a salad spinner at you and you will fall down.

That is a lie and you know it

:rofl so many dumb fucks over here.

OP: yea im in the auto program. so i will be at williams all the time. you will see my car a lot if you are over that way

danger dave and the massive burnouts lmfao

I’ll be there most likely in the spring and summer .

hvcc is full of stunters

oh yeah… MikeF2D… if you’re not used to being surrounded by hot girls… might want to start tuckin your shit into your waist band. It takes awhile to get rid of the NARBs you might have in class.

I go there because I was unable to take school seriously until this past semester.

haha i used to work at hollister. im used to the girls lmao

Well… in MET, you won’t see many, but elsewhere on campus you will.

I go their also, majority of my classes are at williams hall. I go for the electrical construction though.