Who goes to HVCC?

i go there, this is my last semester tho. I try to spend as little time there as possible

Try not to ever have Thornton for anything. Seriously.

Or Dave Larkin. Fucking prick.

or chatterji

i’ll be there in a week or so. ur unlikely to see the audi there tho :smiley:

Class tuesday. Do not want.

yea. i think mine are tues,wed,thurs. around noon-ish.

i still have to sign up for classes, going to try and get it done tomorrow if possible

I’m there tuesday thursday and friday. Stupid long breaks tuesday and thursday… but with two days off it is pretty hard to complain I guess.

my brother went today to add one more the guy said come 2mrow at noon if the roads are ok because thats when they are booting unpayed students, so it should open alot of seats up!!!

i did my shit early, for once. first time i showed up to talk to an advisor, they werent even close to doing spring. but ull prolly still get in. they normally drop a LOT of ppl due to non payment by the 10th. ur best bet is to hop on it 11th or 12th, esp mornings, thats when most spots are open and the mail hasnt reached the ppl who didnt pay yet.

I have one class a day, I think. So I wont be really hangin out for lunch or breaks. but if somebody wants to meet up and bullshit about cars for a while, im game.

that’s my schedule

hopefully ill see u there

shifthvcc… lol.

idk, they were more helpfull than SUNY albany tbh. the advisors are suny are shit. theyre not even advisors. they are professors and they treat u like an annoying fly. at hv they help you do stuff, instead of just saying “look it up” without even making eye contact with you.

Yeah I’ve heard about that. HVCC having dedicated advisors is great, the setup at suny is laughable. I don’t really have many complaints about hvcc, except for two teachers… and one is a decent teacher, just boring, and the other is tenured and the school already tried to do something about it once and lost the fight. It isn’t a bad school at all.

yea. i like hvcc. more professors there seem to actually care if you do well instead of suny’s thinking of “researchresearchresearch-TEACH? WTF? Students? WTF? im a professor! I dont do that shit! I research!” <-hate that shit with a passion.

I’ll be transferring to UA in the fall, so hopefully I can put up with it lol. We’ll see how it goes…

yea, it can be frustrating. definitely go to the student advisement center. It just below the library stairs, i think…dont quote me on that tho. They were a HUGE help there.

LOL omg i cant beleive you found this, i took that video haha

Thats what dave wanted me to put in the youtube title, on our break during engines class we went out and put some old steelies on her for him to use

Most likely I will be at deli and brew often for lunch so if you see me hit me up.