Hudson VALLEY!!

Who’s attending this semester? :banana

not singh ROFL

I R ;D

:+1

Sweet, a few attendants. :lol I heard the parking is atrocious there… i’ll prob park in bum fuck out by the baseball field to avoid any dings/scratches/whatever else the 'tards there can do to my car. :angry2

Yeah, parking sucks unless you are there really early or really late. However, make sure you hit up the computer lab in the campus center to watch the gangsta kids harass the security guard at least once.

LOLLLLLLLLL

I went there for 3 years. I wont go back.

LOL, I was there for 2 years back in 02 and the parking was bad too. Love the Q lot… ugh, I hope u guys like long walks!

I went '99-'02 and the parking on the main campus sucked and that was before they built the stadium there. Most of my classes were up in Williams hall though so it wasnt too bad for parking.

I’ll be there wednesday nights. 5-9.

HVCC ::slight_smile: :bore

I won’t owe anything after college ;D

I wish I could pay my student loans off FASTER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Harvard on the Hudson. UAlbany for me. :ninja

Party time :giggedy

Used to live in the apartment complex next to it. Vandenburgh Ave or whatnot.

Have some memories of going to the Taco Hell there as well as hitting Ghetto Chopper and the China Buffet in the strip mall nearby- the last time I went to the China Buffet there I was mad desperate for food but broke so I scrounged up all my change in the house and paid in quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies.

Got some hard looks but it was one of the tightest meals…

Back on topic, my bro was gonna hit up HVCC but he is going to Schenectadeck Community instead since they offer courses in Armed Robbery & Aggravated Assau… I mean Culinary Arts.

Ill be there. Full time during the day

:lol, I hear the SEFCU across the street from HVCC is a good place to practice. :ohnoes

:lmao They never did catch that guy…