2010-2011 Back to School/College Thread

It’s that time of the year again! I’ll be there, taking some extra classes to fulfill my new major’s requirements. :thumbup

ill be in the garage in williams/cogan

I’ll be there, can’t wait!

Speaking of garage, I can’t wait to see all of the accidents and stunters get stuck in the parking garage that’s just built. :rofl

I’ll probably be parking in or around the stadium, as usual. Sure it’s a little bit of a walk (few hundred more feet?), but it’s 100 times easier to get in and out when the time comes.

Kramer is a big, lying giraffe.

I will be there every day from 10-2 pretty much

bobby laduke will be there every day from 10-2 pretty much

SCCC!

…no?

:frowning:

I’ll be there too… Taking mostly later afternoon classes though

I as well. I learned from the last time I went there to NOT take anything before 12pm. :lol

Retards begin to leave, this retard arrives. WIN!

<— Will be at SCCC.

That’s exactly what everyone told me… Lol as is I’m not paranoid enough about my car getting hit in the parking lot

May I suggest avoiding the lots out front by BTC at all costs.

this.
once the drop outs start happening there are usually plenty of open spots in williams, if you dont mind the walk to the other parts of campus

Noted

There’s usually some pretty nice cars parked in the Williams lot. I came out of class one day and there was a black E92 M3 parked next to my Cavalier. Something that doesn’t happen often, not even at Siena.

Good ole HVCC haha did my time over in the senior auto mechanics lab, oh the joy.

So its that time of year! Who’s going where? Anyone actually ready to go back?..it seemed like summer went by way too quick.

I will be heading back to RPI as a Junior +6 credits, and am NOT ready to go back :lol

Headin back to RPI tomorrow. No classes, after 10am Monday-Thursday, and after 120PM Tuesday-Friday, so my nights will be long and my hung over mornings longer :rofl

Good luck all!

i have wednesday’s off… thirsty Tuesday is in effect