Edumacation 2011

Started the semester off right by falling on my ass in front of 50+ people (mostly black) in btc. Real dramatic, fucked up the carpet and the whole 9 yards :rofl

How is your day going so far?

Lmaoooo

Similar to yours actually, walked in late to my first class and tripped over a backpack trying to get to the back corner which had the only open seat in the trading room :rofl

LOL, I almost tripped five or six times at SCCC due to the masters of custodial arts not mopping the damn floor.

LOL^^^

I start tomorrow.

:lol at your guys’ posts though. It can only get better right?

I don’t start til the 29th ni99aaa

1 more semester and im DONEEEEEE

4 more for me then Law School. :facepalm

You really trying to go to law school stallmer?

Why not my man. Only 45k a year

:lol

I have like 4 more myself since I only do 2 classes a semester at night.

haha tuesdays off ftw !

Fridays off FTMFW!

Two more semesters (including this one) then I get my associates. Then transferring somewhere. Shouldn’t be too hard w/ my grades.

I decided not to go, hvcc retards+snow= fuck that.

Walked in and was immediately approched by swarms of females. After getting 6 numbers, having sex in BTC bathroom twice and finding a vending machine that was despensing for free I walked out to my car only to find out someone decided to brush my car off for fun. Was a great first day

Man the best thing I walked into at school was an oil wrestling match between the females in my class but my car was still covered in snow. Fml

:rofl

Tuesdays, Thursdays, AND Fridays off FTW.

Moving back in today. Classes start tomorrow.

http://i.imgur.com/srz1R.jpg