Edumacation 2011

The roads in buffalo are filled with potholes and cracks…the bbs’ hate life right now
looks like Org Bio III:micro organism is going to tear me a new one this semester

what happened to Siena Chris? FAIL

i start student-teaching on monday. can not wait to finish up in may. then off to grad school for another two-three years…

i didnt register for classes untill 8am this morning. they put me in a calc class at 8am…cancelled. 2nd class at 9, teacher showeed up a half hour late, then i bought my books and decidded not to stay for 2 more classes

my chrisitan theology teacher looks exactly like sean but about 6 inches taller. quite interesting to be taught by him

So he’s 4’6"?

Lots of lolz ITT

Johnny, i dropped that class like a bad habit. If it’s the same fryer guy teaching it that I had you should consider it to. I stayed for the first class and said yeah screw that. Was not about to take that my last semester before graduating considering all the work the course demanded. I’m so happy I’m done. Good luck this semester.

I realllllly dont wanna go to fucking school tomorrow holy shit

Don’t start till next week… :lol @ you all

Class 8-2 Mon/Thurs, BUT 12-4 Tues/Fri and Wednesday 4-8. FML labs.

I saw some dude trip outside of btc when no one was around, thought he was a baller and no one saw so he just kept going as such. I promptly opened the window and reminded him that there is always some one watching. He seemed upset.

I then almost broke my ass on the way out.

so between 8:50 and 9, i have to go from BTC…to the day care center…idk why the fuck i have english there on wednesdays…but i started walking there, realized it would happen, so i came home

lol I will be there today in BRN from 12-3 not leaving the building ftw!

i have physics in BRN 11-1150

:rofl :lol

I should finish by taking online summer courses this year.

really chris you negged me? u dumb fuck!!! dont brag about going to Siena then fail out and get mad at me. :Idiots

Yeah that’s right, I negged you. My cumulative gpa there is 2.96. I did poorly my first semester when I was 17 and too stupid to realize what I was doing. Trying to taunt me with my previous attempts at school while I’m currently busting my ass and working hard is fucking low and deserves a -.

dont try and make excuses. i worked 25 hrs a week while doing up to 21 credits a semester at HVCC. ur nothing special here chris. u bragged about going Siena, and now ur not there?

take the fucking heat, man up and get it done like the rest of us. if u cant stop fucking crying about it on shift and asking everyone for coke because no one gives a rats ass!

God bless your overworked heart.