Attending HVCC? Here's your thread.

Thatd be fab

Soo chris Leo is supposed to be in my math150 :rofl

hahaha

Oh shit I had him when I was going to HVCC, fucking tool!!! He has a huge stick in his ass all the time. Good luck with that.

Calarco is a fucking dick head and a egotistical son of a bitch.

what is the class?

Race and Ethnicity and shit. He literally pushed this lady professor out the door today because she asked him to borrow a table. Hope she gets him fired. :rofl:rofl

Me and Joey we talking to some chick who was handing out flyers for some banger at sneaky petes this weekend… Then we went to I love NY and did a buncha burnouts. Good times.

what the shit, let me know next time you goto ilove, im there every day almost

:rofl the dopey teacher calls your name everyday. I’m not going to say anything and see how long he does it.

yeah he seems like hes a jerkoff

:rofl dude this semester is gonna be NICE with the breaks we got.

No phone # no invite kiiiid. I sent out a text to meet me and Stallmer in the campus center before hand. Duke laduke was the only one to show at 9AM.

it was more towards stallmer, i gave him my # for shenanigans

Sorry Jon. Ill deff hit a ni99a up.

Today I learned how to convert fractions to decimals, and had to round numbers up/down. It was easy.

I probably wont go again.

Today I learned DJ KAY SLAY AKA THE SITUATION WILL BE AT SUH SUH SUH SNEAKY PETE’S TOMORROW NIGHT…

…ALL THE N!GZ IN TOWN WILL BE THERE.

Thought I was getting mugged or becoming a victim of a drug deal at the door of the campus center around 12PM. Sketchy ass mofo standing there tapping every person that walked through the door and giving them a flyer…Couldn’t tell if it was a dude or a female, was n!gged out to the MAX

There is a record # of n!gs in my classes this year. Very disturbing.

Some n!g in my english comp class tried using the computer…raises hand “yAO, this comp ain’t werkin”…teacher walks over…"_______[insert n!g’s name] you need to turn it on"

:rofl :facepalm

it was free pizza day… every thurs at 11am and 12pm. thats prolly why the recodroding session…

all hella goodie :lol

tons of em this year! WTF!!!

Cultural Diversity in American Society??

thats what i took, all he talked about was how the white man was bad and fucked up everything. i couldn’t stand him so i drooped it and retook it last semester. I retook it with Professor VanAken and it was actually a decent class.

oh yeah ask him if you can pass the class if you are “under the influence” most of the time :rofl:rofl:rofl

Yeahhhhhhh today he was talking about how white people ruined everything. The 2 black kids in the class were smiling.

suprised you even saw them, then again they had their mouths open…typical racial slurs