ATTENTION LOVE4DICK!

rich wtf are u talking about??? your talking like u have the education of a 6 year old. wtf does stepping onstage have anything to do with what we are talking about???

and are u implying that im taking a BP med to keep my BP down??? wtf??? u are making so many assumptions and its killing me over here. sure u can get that midication but i sir AM NOT ON ANY MEDS AT ALL!!! do i have to have my Dr chime in?

well you just beleive everything you read so y shouldnt everyone else? if we all pooled good vs bad setroid shit…wel we would clearly have more bad then good

and do u mean PRO BODYBUILDER? because shit, PJB could step on stage and call himself a bodybuilder.

making sense, u are not! :Idiots

what would his user name be dr.roids4emanaregood? sorry corny but i wanted to say it. bottom line is you are not right and you cant make people think they are good because 1 out of 50 people use them

we all meaning “society”!!! hahaha

thats like starting the whole why is WEED illegal? again, u are not making any type of stand here.

ummm i said competing bodybuilder not PRO brahhhh

neither are you so we are even:thumbup

im only trying to say, that when used correctly the side effects are nill to none.

if u take steroids and eat big macs all day, sure your bad cholesterol will be out of this world and BP will be too. but can we blaim the steroids on that???

i dont hate on ppl who take shit but when they preach it i just think its a little redic. im done cause youll never listen to anyone else but drug free is more proudly earned. would i love to be a jucied jay cutler, 1000% but i wont spend the $ or take the risks. that is all from richit, signing out! quick edit: no hard feelings brooooseph

someone who compets is anyone who steps onstage. PJB could do this as is, just some tan, oil and waaaaalaaaa! hes now a bodybuilder who compets.

:facepalm

welll he is lean

:rofl

lol he def needs like 10 bottles of tanning oil

This is just some guys website, i’m talking medical journals, professional journals, regulated studies with variables and actual knowledge and time spent researching. Where are your actual facts?

I have to agree with her on this.

You guys are offering biased peoples’ websites as proof of their effects (good or bad).

Yes, the argument can be made that doctors don’t know jack shit. Hell, my mom has been to so many doctors for her various heart problems (and spent 2 months in the hospital last year almost on her death bed) because they didn’t know WTF was going on…but they still have more knowledge and scientific means to conduct studies than some Rick Collins guy.

at work and im being blocked from everything so i cant post right now. but i know there are CNN interviews that i have saved at home i will post later.

this “Rick Collins guy” has spent his life doing the research and backing up his findings. hes not just some joe shmoe.

What do blacks have to do with anything? Lets not bring them into this mess.:rofl

Actual yes, I do non of these things! I smoked maybe 2 packs of cigs in my entire life. One or two at a bar when I was out 5 years ago, and I havnt touched one in years. No Roids, now crack, no meth, weed yes from time to time, no baby punching and yes I will some day have a 9 sec VW. lol

I am not making shit up. Its just that I dont understand what goes through someones head every time they stick the needle in, pop that pill, spark that stog, or punch that baby. They would have to be lying if they didn’t say they knew it wasn’t right.

BUT dont get me wrong, i am learning alot actually from you about this. And the way your pitching it to us, actually sounds like its not that bad. I understand the medical necessity for it and I can see how that becomes a gateway reason to use it recreationally.

Emanuel is the only guy who just got paid 150 dollars sitting at work arguing with Richie… must be nice, protein shake in one hand and other hand typing. Gettttting paidddd

Once again CNN interviews are not documented studied on the affects of steroids, also this guys just seems to be a sort of ‘spokesperson’ for the ‘pro’ movement but has he done actual research? Can’t seem to find any actual credentials on that anywhere.