attn first-bass

the only modding you can do is to my dick. now get on ur knees and buff me out.

the nerve of you newbs who post whore the hell out of the rooms makes me sick. mother fuckers have been on here for how long and now you wanna be mod… wtf??? no wonder mother fuckers dont race anymore, everyone is to busy trying to be an internet warrior so they can become the mighty mod. as of this writing, you have 1299 posts, none of them relevant at all. i’m sure more will follow in this thread.

k thank bye.

4-5/10…not ur best work sailor

not meant to be entertaining, just informal. i dont belittle my opposition w/ slurs or cuts. i just tell it outright.

E-fighting IS for entertainment though. On topic is where this needs to be if it is serious

STFU n00b

x2 & fish-ass also!

sailor, buddy,

go fuck yourself.
and pewter can do the same, along with Kolar,

The only reason any mods here where chosen is cause ya’ll blew whitey for your application, and he chose those who did the best job. :bj:

ex. Darkstar- drags teeth
Cheeks- wont swallow.
^Notes from Whiteys Journal^

If being a mod was seriously a concern of mine, ID BE 1, but as i can see it currently, PS dont need any more power tripping ITG cramming threads with thier stupid input on all situations, posting smilies without comment for high post counts and delteing threads or editing posts for their own amusment, otherwise abusing thier whitey given powers.

So to all of you that have a problem with my post “ALRIGHT Enough Already” then you can just FUCK OFF, it was a joke. :fuckingpussies:

NOTE TO SELF: find Sailor and whore it up behind him as often as possible

shut the fuck up.

Don’t you even bring my name into this you fucking fag.

FSHOWCARS- Now how did i know that you would bless me with your presence, Ive told you before, fuck off, this thread had nothing to do with you until now, and/or unless you were bothered by the fact that EVERYBODY is goona know you suck dick now, so again i said to you,
Fuck Off, you are a piece of shit, a worthless POS, infact without you, life for all those you know and see daily would be a much happier place, i hope you die a slow painfull death as a result of a flesh eating disiese obtained from all the trees youve plugged, as wellas an accumulation of piss stains on your 3rd and 4th eyes, you fucking faggot.

I hope we meet one day, cause i have this plan, im goona shove you down and stick my dick in your ear until your eyes start to bleed,
Why dont you do us all a foavor you stinky faggot hippy, DIE.

NEXT.

1320 Its already in here, :slap: Didnt realize that post was toward sleeper, i figured you were on the wagon to

NEXT PLEASE!!

learn how to spell you fucking idiotic asshole… please personally threaten me again on the internet…

go install a stereo in some 16 year olds car. you’re the biggest ball ride i’ve ever seen.

spelling is over rated,
Address to current location 3931 route 8 Allison park pa 15101

Map quest link http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=3931%20William%20Flynn%20Hwy&city=Allison%20Park&state=PA&zipcode=15101-3649&country=US&geodiff=1

That was hardly a threat douche bag, if i was planning to threaten you i would have said something other than what i said, but just in case your feeling jumpy ^

wow… you’re a tough guy huh??

go fuck yourself asshole.

this thread sucks…

nice deletion of my post,
Im not being a tough guy at all. im simply saying if you or ANYBODY here dont like it, and your willing to throw around a threat, then stop by, the address is above, well see what 90lbs of white boy has. :dunno:
quit inviting youself into threads that (until now) didnt concern you,

stereos, 16yo or 40 yo, its how i feed the family, you dickface, Its work, ITS LIFE,

:whitey:

:ballride:

hahahaha

:dickinear:
:cuddle:

no one deleted anything idiot… have you ever used the internet before?

what kind of faggot keeps going back and editing shit??? i don’t give a fuck what you do, being an asshole isn’t a great way to ‘feed your family’ though…

Listen im not commenting on this all day, its beyond the point,
This thread was started accusing me of post whoring, and asking to be a mod.
Well the mod part i dont care about so lets toss that out.
Post whoring, ya, i do it, but guess what, when im averageing 7 posts a day i have PS members calling, and sending emails, requesting work, and parts, when i have 2 posts per day, phone dont ring, SOO ive found that along with my banner and sponcership of the site, post whoring HELPS.

Anybody who has been here, to BS, or get work done, has found that I am not the same person making the posts, Im pretty sure that unlike you the majority of people on PS do in fact like dealing with me.

So being an asshole is over rated as well.

NEXT PLEASE…

i edited a touch of my spelling to please you, and added in ANYBODY, to make it very clear that im here, if you have a problem with what i say, came visit…
------EDIT-------
and after i posted i realized that you had edited somthing and i decided rather than make an addtional post to address it, id edit my previous, and yes sombody had deleted the post and put it back, i know this since my 2nd window with PS still had the initial posts, and my reloaded page didnot, then it was back. So do tell me what kind of “Ball ride” edits there posts