Sailor

:mrT:

:kiss:

:jerkit: :moon:

:burnout:

who erased my post? :ugh2:

hmmmmm…

sailor said he cannot respond in this forum…

i gotta get started on my car

:bluez28:

how about now?

i may race this year :eek:

:bsflag:

complete and utter :bsflag:

no, i said i can see this forum, reply to it, and delete posts liek a mod shoudl eb able to. however, i cant post in the mod room anynmore.

thats cause u suck at the mod powers… :beer:

hummm let me look

his box is checked for mod forum!

nope can’t post in there.

b/c i wanted to say this about the guidlines post—

"isn’t this contradicting why we split off from psr? b/c of all the “guidelines”. Either way, if we stick to guidelines, i suppose we owe chris at autorush an apology…

personally, i think this board has gone pussy. granted we dont need huge drama fests. Yet u gotta be able to flame motherfuckers when they deserve it."

seriously though… im tired of being politically correct on here. I treat others w/ same respect they treat me. So im not bashing no one for no good reason. Yet at same time, we cant keep motherfuckers in check anymore when they jump out by knocking them down a peg or two. And this is nothing personal against any of u guys on this site. Yet at teh same time, this site TOTALLY lost focus on what it’s inital intentions were for. Granted, Whitey puts a shit load of money into here, which is duly noted and grateful. But this place has lost its “fun”. something i could come home from work, read, and literally laugh. It is almsot turning into the pgh tuesday night thread on whoretex.

Well Put sailor :rant: :beer:

humm… lemme see if i can get you to post.