ATTN: NOCTURNAL NIGHTS IS CANCELLED!

:whitey: If n00bs use caps it’s :ban:

:whitey:

:rofl:

ha good, it was a rice/idiot fest last week. that and Im at work.

maybe bigger speakers from the dj,
sorry a pair of 10"s dosent cut it for 100 cars

then dont sit on the other side of the lot…up front its plenty loud

Ok sorry for using caps definitly wasnt on purpose…Just I made that comment at work which thats all we use at work so I didnt change it but watever its cool…But seriously hope we get this back up and running…

All the tards in the back make up for it by pounding there systems.

fuck me
i was down there for like 2 hours waiting for people to show up, then i argued with the boardwalk’s management because they came over and yelled at me cause i was doing smokey burnouts by myself. Then I really pissed them off cause when they would talk to me I would put on “Fuck the Police” really loud, i almost blew out my amp LOL. But for real, I was like the only one in the parking lot for ever, i just kept texting hot bitches, try to get them to come down and model next to my whip. none came down though LOL. It was cool though i eventually broke out the cardboard i keep in the trunk and practiced my sweet breakdancing moves, my pop lock ‘n drop it is off the chain!! So I think i pulled a muscle in my leg LOL and put the cardboard back in my car (i should have put it under my car, it leaks oil LOL). I then went to TWillies (thats what we call it in the hood) and got some drinks. I love the right side of the place, all these people with sweet dance moves, it was like inspiring! I impressed most of the crowd with my shopping cart / lawnmower combination. It was like the dance scene from the movie Road Trip LOL. So these guys were all giving me pounds and calling me ‘dogg’ and they bought me some drink called the "Incredible Hulk’’ although it wasnt green LOL. I drank it real fast cause I was sweaty from all the dancing. Then I had like two more, you should have seen the bartenders face when i ordered, he was confused LOL. After that I dont remember much, those drinks are strong LOL. I bumped into a few girls, i showed them my car keys, well my DAD’s car keys LOL, and they werent digging it. So i called them all whores and said that Im peacing out! So as I stumble out of TWillies I see the hotdog stand, I ordered 3 LOL. I only could eat two, soo I wasted a whole hot dog LOL! I should have gave it to a bum or a homeless man. After that I walked to my car, and I realized that I was too drunk to drive and my dad would kill me if I scratched his IROC so I did the responsible thing and texted hot bitches to pick me up! No hot chicks would pick me up though LOL! So I walked out to the street I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensce plate said “fresh” and had a dice in the mirrorIf anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air! LOL

Um… okay.

So whats the sitch for this Friday? I finally got a fucking Friday off, it better be on.

:crying:

:cookie: :weak:

i thought someone on a bike got hit by the gate arm??

thats bob he is slightly retarded he is whitey bitch he doesn’t come down to hang out with us whitey tells him to stay home to clean and make him food