Nocturnal nights

I dont know if anyone went to this last year, but down at the boardwalk on Friday nights they had a cruise Kind of like HIN. Does anyone know if they’ll be having anything like that again this summer?

dont think so

boooo. that was fun

yea it was pretty cool

I was hoping to see this brought back maybe 1 event per month or something. Every week seemed like alot of work.

x2 :stupid:

bever been to one but wish i can make it to one this year. come back for mac atleast

were working on it… dont give up hope just yet :bigthumb:

thats good to hear :slight_smile:

It was cool seening everybody congregate in one place but there were problems. Im sure I was part of them too since I would bring a case of beer with me each time lol but I didn’t start no trouble unlike the dicks doing burnouts in cavaliers and shit and racing in the lot.

Can we get the stripper pole girls again?

it’d be cool to do something at the Waterfront once a month. Strip District is gay. Too many shootings/drunks.

like starboy said there is something in the works. Its hard for me to sell this idea since the event got so big so fast. Hopefully we can get something done this year

:cool:

and there is no crime down the waterfront? trust me i live within walking distance… i have little more faith in the PPD than west homestead cops.

it was nice having somewhere for everyone to get together last year. hope it comes through again this year!

i was thinkin the same thing when he said shooting and (not in homestead) in the same sentence. but its rare in a parking lot… they usually are shooting inside of places :bigthumb:

or they just do the shooting in Lowes theater

the waterfront sucks

thats why i live where the busses do not go