keeping out the riff raff

sat night was kinda fun for once. hangin out at********* again, getting to see a few races go on, checkin out sailors new doo, seeing kolar get all pissed thinking his cars sucks when really trying to race on (bald) street tires with 10psi in each tire doesn’t get you anywhere, and the usual shit talking that goes on. thing is, once all the “riff raff” knows that we are having fun there once again, i’m sure they’ll ruin it just like last time. it was cool that all the people that were out were regulars and know whats up about being gay in the lots, and leaving shit lie around and making a mess of everything. so we got to keep this to ourselves or make sure the little bozos that come out with their bleacher winged cars know whats up, or get out. i like to go and hangout and watch, and don’t want some ballrides ruining it. it’s bad enough that there isn’t much to do around here, we dn’t need it getting ruined is all im saying an nat.

IB Sailor hunts you down and kills you for posting the locatiion…

fixed kids!!!

NoObs :rolleyes:

habes is not a newb dumbass :doh:

def not a newb hahah

needs to grow his hair back

the first rule of ********* is that you don’t talk about *********…

:smiley:

just not used to seeing him on here… my mistake :smiley:

OK post whore :smiley:

:confused:

:smiley:

yo spang let me know whats going down and if it aint too far ill go the same spots are getting lame no domestics

awwww…two TA,S :69:

can you deliver the grocerys to the next meeting ? :booty:

I think I was at the same place as you that night :confused: I raced a 96ish camaro z28 then we pulled into the parking lot. fstcmaroz28 was there videoing the race

yeah beav he is talking about the same place got some good footage that night :finger:

thats not for me to decide…

:doh: my bad on spellin out the place, it’s all sailors fault, or maybe it’s the fact i’ve been busting my ass for jUwPS. nothing like getting home at 8 every night yay welp, hope we get another nice weekend for some late night shananighans whoo hooo wish i could run a few though. i’d be screwed job wise if i’d ever get caught. prolly lose my job for sure if i’d lose my license.

nah, you could just be like, “Im sorry officer. I was just on my way back home, and these young punks started harassing me. I wasnt racing, I mean look at me, Im old and shit”

He’ll let you go

that won’t work, or it might. if i run the wht gti i might get away with it, it doesn’t look like there is much done to it.