motion to ban username i.p. address of

motion to ban username i.p. address of anyone who posts locations of any race spot. even if everyone and your mother knows where the spot is, make up a “code” name or something. I mean hell, they had code names for cars in gone in 60 seconds, how fucking hard can it be to make a name up for a location…

also, when are we getting the “secret” invite only room???

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
motion to ban username i.p. address of anyone who posts locations of any race spot. even if everyone and your mother knows where the spot is, make up a “code” name or something. I mean hell, they had code names for cars in gone in 60 seconds, how fucking hard can it be to make a name up for a location…

:cool:

ok so we will call the place that we race every thursday evening through the stripp district

we are goin to the “strip joint”???

i agree with sailor, where is the sailor special room

x2

special room please:D :cool:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
special room please:D :cool:

You sure you dont need a Special bus :eek:

Originally posted by 8Grand
You sure you dont need a Special bus :eek:

AKA Tard Bus

no tard cart for me…but thanks muff:cool:

ill say i have to agree:D

x2 i was talking about whitey about the room if the persone dosent race or intetnd on they should not have axcess

Darkstar stop talking about our secret spot on avenue of the 5th in the land of oaks.

Originally posted by turbotalon91
x2 i was talking about whitey about the room if the persone dosent race or intetnd on they should not have axcess

what about ppl like me that like to watch but dont have the cash to dump into their car to make it fast and still want to hang out… that would be fuckin gay… I would leave pittspeed if i got neglected because I dont intend to race.

Originally posted by 8Grand
what about ppl like me that like to watch but dont have the cash to dump into their car to make it fast and still want to hang out… that would be fuckin gay… I would leave pittspeed if i got neglected because I dont intend to race.
the way it used to be is that sailor was the mod, he had to have met you, and you are trusted. the idea of it was for the sole purpose of being able to post locations.

what about the guys that dont race but have met everyone and have been on the site for quite sometime? I just enjoy hanging out with some friends and watching the action and seeing what everyone has been upto on their cars;)

what about the guys that dont race but have met everyone and have been on the site for quite sometime? I just enjoy hanging out with some friends and watching the action and seeing what everyone has been upto on their cars;)

i understand where your comming from!!!

but thing is… the ones that just sit there and hang out attrack more attetion to whats going!

well i guess that a few of you have seen me race in the past, I ran craig king last year:D :cool:

well i guess that a few of you have seen me race in the past, I ran burger king last year:D :cool:

u mean burger king!!!names!!!

with a side of fries please,

hard to post about him considering thats his screen name:D

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Darkstar stop talking about our secret spot on avenue of the 5th in the land of oaks.

had em 5 wide last night buddy