motion to ban username i.p. address of

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
with a side of fries please,

hard to post about him considering thats his screen name:D

ture just change to something else well get who you are talking about and then his name wont be exposed

Originally posted by 8Grand
what about ppl like me that like to watch but dont have the cash to dump into their car to make it fast and still want to hang out… that would be fuckin gay… I would leave pittspeed if i got neglected because I dont intend to race.

go home dom :tounge:

we don’t need people to sit on the sidelines… i say no race, no invite… i don’t want a bunch of people at locations that could get us busted…

last year it was go out,meet and race… or go out and sit in the parking lot then go home…

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
what about the guys that dont race but have met everyone and have been on the site for quite sometime? I just enjoy hanging out with some friends and watching the action and seeing what everyone has been upto on their cars;)

i say no go… sure it’s not ‘fair’… but it wouldn’t be fair to get busted and the racers get the tickets and the dudes on the sidelines walk away…

hanging out at the track is to hang out and watch racing… secret room is to line up races and post places/times to meet…

i say we give sailor final say… but i don’t think he’d be down with the hanging out shit…

Originally posted by turbovw18
i say no go… sure it’s not ‘fair’… but it wouldn’t be fair to get busted and the racers get the tickets and the dudes on the sidelines walk away…

hanging out at the track is to hang out and watch racing… secret room is to line up races and post places/times to meet…

i say we give sailor final say… but i don’t think he’d be down with the hanging out shit…

Then I’ll run my pile of shit agianst victor alnight…

2nd gear launches…

Or ill just ride with you fucker.:kiss:

i need to get a weekend day off every week so i can attend these

i like the dont race dont know thing also no need for real slow cars to come to the rafces either gotta have it somewhat quick cars

Originally posted by turbotalon91
i like the dont race dont know thing also no need for real slow cars to come to the rafces either gotta have it somewhat quick cars
SO UR OUT???:tounge:

Originally posted by turbotalon91

eh theres always gonna be slow cars… shit im probably one of em

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
eh theres always gonna be slow cars… shit im probably one of em

ummm x2 i drive a vw

ummm x2 i drive a vw

should have made the last part size 0 and transparent :wink: :smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
SO UR OUT???:tounge:

x23

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
should have made the last part size 0 and transparent :wink: :smiley:
like your cawk? ? ? :confused:

:tounge:

like your cawk? ? ? :confused:

:tounge:

damnit i knew i should have brought my playboy game last night and not my A- game… you werent supposed to tell :nono: next time

bottom line is, if you’re not racing, and not riding along in t he car of someone thats racing, dont come. Having 30 cars to watch 4 races is just gonna get people busted. No its not fair, but thats the way it has to be.

here is the thing…

i dont want people hanging out watching the races. at the race itself, there should be a max of 3 cars… 2 running, 3rd flagging. thats it. it is when u get people watching and acting like assholes that shit gets shut down. I say that if ur at teh spot, and you bring a friend, and said friend acts liek an asshole, you and your friend are banned. I have no problems w/ meeting in a parking lot and hanging out. however, i dont want people racing anywhere near the meeting spot. drive away and run.

another thing i dont like, is people racing w/ others in their car. personally, i wont do it. but others have. think about the possibilities… but that is more personal preference

another rant—

dont any of you mother fuckers video tape me running w/o me knowing. Or i will smash ur camera. last thing i need is a video tape showing my plate getting me nailed, or a video tape posted on the net that might not show my plate, but maybe show a street sign etc that gives away the spot. Tape my car all u want at the track, but not on the street.

i dont mind slower cars racing. you have to start somewhere. hell, ill have my winter beater out for a good month or 2 while i build my current car. but same rules apply for u.

more shit

garbage. pick the shit up. your mother dont work at teh parking lot, so clean up after yourself.

drinking beer/use of drugs. we aint at a fucking football game, no need to be tailgating. go to the bar if u wanna drink, we, the racers, dont need the added attention.

thats all i can think of for now.

ill be at teh garage until midnight 1 am, see u bitches later

Originally posted by Darkstar
bottom line is, if you’re not racing, and not riding along in t he car of someone thats racing, dont come. Having 30 cars to watch 4 races is just gonna get people busted. No its not fair, but thats the way it has to be.

I actually agree with you on something

oh yeah, if we set up a secret room… you must race, and i or someone trust worthy has to vouch for you.

if we set up a race, and invite cars— that means the car invited, not their friends and other peopel who know them as well…

oh yeah,. last thing, about mentioning names-- i mean the names of places, drivers should eb understood as a nickname or 1st name, no real info.

as for craig, he is fucked, so get a new username, lol…

good rules cabby ! ask bj’s sti about street racing me 2 him 0 :slight_smile:

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
oh yeah, if we set up a secret room… you must race, and i or someone trust worthy has to vouch for you.

if we set up a race, and invite cars— that means the car invited, not their friends and other peopel who know them as well…

Did you get my PM?