motion to ban username i.p. address of

wow u guys are crazy, i’ll keep it to a frienly jaunt or at the track.

i think the spot thing is cool but i have been racing since most of you were swinging in your dads nut sacks and my car is down right now but i still like to come out hang and watch. i used to take my car out and some times i would race 1 person and nobody else would race after that did i ever complain hell no that would be bullshit to not let people come because they are not racing

A special room would be sweet but I know I’d never be invited:(

Originally posted by ragtop86
i think the spot thing is cool but i have been racing since most of you were swinging in your dads nut sacks and my car is down right now but i still like to come out hang and watch. i used to take my car out and some times i would race 1 person and nobody else would race after that did i ever complain hell no that would be bullshit to not let people come because they are not racing

well, then it will just end up like Utown, I know where cabby is coming from… ill race I dont give a fuck, ill beat the piss outa my car and loose… its not like im doing it to make money or anything…

if were gonna video tape we should take the ppl’s plates off… and im serious… no plate, no ID on the car… if you get pulled over have it in your lap and say it fell off and were just going to pick it up…

I got it lets send all the “cool guys” a super duper secret decoder ring…If you want to race me, PM me. I’ll tell you the place, nuff said.

Originally posted by 8Grand
well, then it will just end up like Utown,

haha… BANNED! BANNED BANNED!!! :smiley:

anyway… i agree somewhat… sometimes i won t run cuase of cops and people…

this yr i have about 5-6 people i wanna run from here so gotta do something to keep me out of trouble…

i can t say much about drinking as i usaully am drinking… but that can be arranged not to happen :slight_smile:

EVEN though crowds are fun to bullshit with theres always dumb fawkers who ruin it… 9 times out of 10 its looser’s just breaking shit… leaving trash… ricer’s burning tire where your at… speeding through lots…

hell 2 yrs ago there was about 60 cars at walmart just bullshitting and of course everyone got kicked out due to someone always fucking off…

and one last thing! i like meets when i have something to bring cuase it keeps me away from beer… :eek3:

on a side note… WTF EVER HAPPEND TO there always being someone hanging out? at night time id always have something to do if i was bored go bullshit about cars or something and last summer i saw nothing…

everytime i went to the spot cops came with in minutes… so i didn t waste my time driving down… not to mention it was like a big party// LOWERIDER’S AND WIGGER… SYSTEMS AND NEONS! :rofl: :rofl:

HELL I even remember a jeep blasting 80’s and girls having a dance party drinking off a 5th of vadka down there…

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
on a side note… WTF EVER HAPPEND TO there always being someone hanging out? at night time id always have something to do if i was bored go bullshit about cars or something and last summer i saw nothing…

everytime i went to the spot cops came with in minutes… so i didn t waste my time driving down… not to mention it was like a big party// LOWERIDER’S AND WIGGER… SYSTEMS AND NEONS! :rofl: :rofl:

HELL I even remember a jeep blasting 80’s and girls having a dance party drinking off a 5th of vadka down there…

I dont remember who all i was with, but we bumped into some douchebags behind one of the malls in UT and met up with these guys with f-bodys and some trucks. they were all out racing, and most of them were drunk off their asses. I think TJ was with me, not sure who else. They were real winners.

i think it’s a good idea to organize this shit… that way there is no guessing and bullshit… meet up , hang out, go out and race, come back and talk shit…

ragtop “hanging from your dad’s nuts” what is that all about? are you suggesting that people’s dad’s pay for shit? i know , for a fact, that most of the long timers bust their ass to buy their own shit, and to put it on…

so your comment = teh ghey…

Originally posted by turbovw18
i think it’s a good idea to organize this shit… that way there is no guessing and bullshit… meet up , hang out, go out and race, come back and talk shit…

ragtop “hanging from your dad’s nuts” what is that all about? are you suggesting that people’s dad’s pay for shit? i know , for a fact, that most of the long timers bust their ass to buy their own shit, and to put it on…

so your comment = teh ghey…
he means, when u where sprem cells!!!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Pewterss
he means, when u where sprem cells!!!:slight_smile:

ahhh… i see now… he should of just said… i’m as old as pewter

Originally posted by turbovw18
ahhh… i see now… he should of just said… i’m as old as pewter
:frowning: ,but i agree with ur way,to hang,a few go run & return!!!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:frowning: ,but i agree with ur way,to hang,a few go run & return!!!:slight_smile:
exatly

exatly

either way im down just give me a call!!!

or i say we just get togther a couple times this year and rent out keystone

i think its like 800 bucks to rent it keep it at a limit of 50 people thats like 15 bucks a person !

Originally posted by Darkstar
I dont remember who all i was with, but we bumped into some douchebags behind one of the malls in UT and met up with these guys with f-bodys and some trucks. they were all out racing, and most of them were drunk off their asses. I think TJ was with me, not sure who else. They were real winners.
you just listed spots although none of the real racers use them just because those guys are assholes dosn’t mean you should ruin it for them. you people judge everybody on a few people you meet up here thats so stupid there are assholes every where

any way it doesn’t matter because i thought you were talking about real cars racing not ricing

you just listed spots although none of the real racers use them just because those guys are assholes dosn’t mean you should ruin it for them. you people judge everybody on a few people you meet up here thats so stupid there are assholes every where

any way it doesn’t matter because i thought you were talking about real cars racing not ricing

No man this isnt a racing spot. This was like, AT the mall, reight behind the first big building on your left if you go in the entrance just past sheetz. They were just sitting between the back of this building and some semi trucks. They were piss wasted and kept going on and on about how much fun it is to drive around piss wasted, and then 2 of them even went as far as to brag about how they were out driving on expired licenses… for… you guess it, DUI. Then they started doing burnouts and stuff, so we thought it was about time to leave… No racing involved whatsoever, just a funny story.

get him ragtop!!

give him the stone cold stunner

Originally posted by 2FNFast
get him ragtop!!

give him the stone cold stunner
lol:rofl:

What about saying a place to meet like McDonald’s and then just leave and go to the real hangout ?

Everyone is to Paranoid . .

P.S. Whitey,Darkstar come join

http://www.domestictech.org/forums/ :smiley:

there is no arguement about it if ur not racing u shouldnt be there, end of story. 2qwic no one is paranoid they jsut dont want to lose there licenses and possibly get thrown in the back of a cop car, get there car towed, have to pay bail, towing fees, lawyer fees, not be able to get to work, etc. when we race out my way its the two cars that are racing and one flagger ONLY… NO EXCEPTIONS