The Hangouts thread

was deleted. Too many people were posting locations. DO NOT POST LOCATIONS ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD. :doh:

thats what i was saying… but faggoids get all worked up when they can’t list the ricer locations…

oh sorry… i was following the trend…:confused:

:slight_smile:

we drag race at 115 federal st.

Originally posted by Cutty
we drag race at 115 federal st.
i race down crenshaw and compton ave.:tounge:

Originally posted by ragtop86
i race down crenshaw and compton ave.:tounge:

“street races on crenshaw” - boyz n the hood :smiley:

Originally posted by Cutty
“street races on crenshaw” - boyz n the hood :smiley:
yup yup :cool:

i dont get why it was deleted. yeah i get the point. dont post locations of where people are going to race. but i dotn get why i cant tell someone how to get to south park to hang out. and cruise. or how to get up into monroeville and look at nice cars on saturday nights.

im well aware that im not going to be like hey turbovw why dotn we go down into the liberty tubes and race. im not a fuckin idiot but there is a difference between that and being friendly to show someone where the local cruise spots are.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
i dont get why it was deleted. yeah i get the point. dont post locations of where people are going to race. but i dotn get why i cant tell someone how to get to south park to hang out. and cruise. or how to get up into monroeville and look at nice cars on saturday nights.

im well aware that im not going to be like hey turbovw why dotn we go down into the liberty tubes and race. im not a fuckin idiot but there is a difference between that and being friendly to show someone where the local cruise spots are.
well put

why are mostly all responces directed at me?

all i said is that you shouldn’t post locations… PERIOD… if you don’t think that cops / people of authority don’t visit and read these boards… you guys are nuts…

i personally know members of the cyber forensics team of the pittsburgh fbi branch… their job is to moniter localized message boards and such of the area pretaining to illegal acts…

i asked them if they monitered car boards and they said they didn’t know… but you never know.

it’s just good practice NOT to post locations of anywhere… just for the mere fact that if you have a large group of people attracting attention and do happen to go out and race within 5 miles of the posted location, you have that much more % of cops in the area waiting for idiot ricers to go flying down the street.

regardless i didn’t delete the post… i just tried to voice my opinion that you SHOULD NOT POST LOCATIONS…

Sorry everyone. I didn’t think that this would be such a huge problem.

Originally posted by WhiPontiac
Sorry everyone. I didn’t think that this would be such a huge problem.

it’s cool dude…

:cool:

Originally posted by turbovw18
why are mostly all responces directed at me?

sorry man it was just the fact that i knew in the original post you were the one that was goin along with what you are saying now.
i just meant it toward everyone but your name was already in this post

so we shouldnt post that we are going to the paint room tonight then right?

because this would be where car people are going to hang out.

isnt that what VIP parking lot is for during the summer?

well to be honest… when this board was created the intentions were not to setup parking lot meets and hangout all night.

lets leave it at that.

we all know south park is not a racing spot… so who cares if you post that…

we all know we aren’t meeting today at 7 to race… so you can post about the paint room…

just use proper judgement when posting a location… if you post a real location it’ll be immediately deleted and if you fuck around (not directed at anyone… directed at everyone) you will be banned… it’s just not worth our licenses to have an open invite to the places where we act like strE3tracers…

Originally posted by flyinglow57
so we shouldnt post that we are going to the paint room tonight then right?
I think that you know the difference between the 2. There are no laws against meeting up and having dinner. There are laws against loitering and other “activities”.

As for why the whole post was deleted, I hadn’t looked at it for a while and when I did there were so many locations listed, I figured it would be better to delete the whole thing.

i never mean to post locations except for the time that i acidentally posted the name of the spot that the video was shot at in the name of the video.

like www.blahblahblah.racedownroute885.com

but blackZ28 let me know about that pretty quickly

(and it really wasnt on route885)

so i guess 5th and forbes a nono anymore :wink: :smiley: :tounge:

Originally posted by Shaggy
so i guess 5th and forbes a nono anymore :wink: :smiley: :tounge:
that’s just a decoy. :wink: don’t tell anyone.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
that’s just a decoy. :wink: don’t tell anyone.

oh now you tell me. oh i love the avatar. that is classic